"You got this!"

"What time is it Summertime it's our vacation What time is it?
Party time, that's right, say it loud
What time is it?" Metri says singing along with the music."The time of our lives, anticipation
What time is it?
Summertime, school's out scream and shout"

"Finally summer's here
Good to be chillin' out
I'm off the clock, the pressure's out .Now my girl's what it's all about." I sing troys part then switching off with Metri.

"Ready for some sunshine
For my heart to take a chance
I'm here to stay, not movin' away
Ready for a summer romance."

"Everybody ready, going crazy, yeah .We're out Come on and let me hear you say it now. Right no-" me and Metri get cut off by the music turning off. Somebody turned off the radio.

"Shut up!" The male voice yelled.

We are heading to our first game. Both of our coaches said we had to watch each other's games, not that we weren't going to in the first place.

The balls were driving us. The car being more cramped then usual because of all the basketball bags.

"Eli you finna get jumped." Gelo said laughing at me and metri's face.

We're just starring at Eli with blank faces. I literally can't believe he tuned off High School Musical.

"What the fu- I mean freak Eli!" Metri corrected herself since she was around parents.

"That was hella annoying yo."

I hit him upside the head. "Ow!"

"You were being hella annoying I thought i should try and turn you off. Oops." I said.

"Were not friends anymore." Eli pouted.

"Oh well." I said shrugging my shoulders.

We get out the car as soon as Lavar parked. Lonzo was following us to the game. We all walked into the gym and camera started flashing.

They were taking pictures of the ball boys and Eli of course. Some people were asking 'who are those girls.' Other says 'Melo and that chick are cute.'

"You ready babe?" Melo asked me. I was lacing up my shoes.

"Yeah but I'm hella nervous." I said looking at him.

"Don't be. You got skill more skill than people who been playing since they was jitts."

"Yeah and you was taught by the best." Metri said talking about herself. "We gotta go the the locker room thought."

"I'll see you after the game." Melo said giving me a kiss.

"Good luck lil dude." Eli said as we do our handshake. "Let's eat Metri."

"You got this best friend. Metri you better drop one hundred." Gelo said.

"I came all the way from UCLA for this. Y'all better win." Lonzo yelled after us.

"Come one Kaylee and Metri! You two are the last ones!" Coach yelled making us run so we wouldn't get in anymore trouble.

In the locker rooms we talked game plans and my coach gave us an encouraging speech. After we got into our huddle we walked back out the the court.