Fight me.

"So you and Eli are good?" I asked Gelo.

"Yeah I talked to him and he said he wasn't mad. I feel bad lowkey because I feel like took my best friends girl but in reality i liked her first." He said.

We were driving around the neighborhood. He's suppose to be teaching me how to parallel park. Melo and Zo didn't want to come because they thought I was going to back into a house or something.

"Okay so you do ..." he said ( I don't know how to parallel park so make up something.)

"I'm glad cause I thought y'all was gonna throw punches or some shit trynna fight over Metri." I said laughing "Metri would probably like that."

"She would wouldn't she?" He said mostly to himself.

"Hey I got a question." I said looking over at him quickly.

"I may have an answer."

"Okay so everyone asking Zo how he feels about what yo dad says. How do you feel about it?"

"To be honest ion even know. What he's says be crazy sometimes but he my dad and I can't talk back." He said. " Zo might not say it but I know what my dad says adds pressure to him."

"I feel like it do too. I love Zo and I think he will go far but we won't know how he does in the NBA till he gets there. I don't wanna jinx it but what if he ain't as good as everyone thought?" I said.

"Exactly you don't know how many times Zo has FaceTime me doubting himself. All three of us do sometimes but I'm glad we all are together to pick each other back up." Gelo said. "But what I'm really worried about is Melo."

"What you mean?"

"Everyone is constantly watching him. Melo hates it he sometimes wishes that he wasn't good so he could actually go out in public and not be followed by ESPN or sit down at the smoothie palace with out someone wanting a picture."

"I think he's gotten more use to it. But yeah I know what you saying."

"He loves the fans and he loves being featured on ESPN but i think he sometimes just needs a break. I mean all three of us do but I think since he's the youngest it's hard."

"I know he's lost a lot of friends since he's become more famous too." I said. "He told me that one of his friends got tried of all the LaMelo Ball questions."

"I know who he talking bout. That hit him kinda hard too." Gelo said. We went into the McDonald's and order our food.

"Hey Liangelo can I get a picture dude?" This guys can up to us.

"Yeah bro." Gelo said. I took the picture of him and the short white dude.

"I saw you play last Friday. You got hella handles." The guy said to me.

"Thanks dude." I said dapping him up. "Come watch Friday too."

"Yeah me and my some of my friends coming." He said.

"Aight." I said. "See you then."

"You Melo girl right?"

"Yeah we go together why?"

"Tell you're brother to keep her close before someone else snatches her up." He said to Gelo and walked away.

"You got hella babies K2."

Gelo calls me 2k or k2 because people call me Kay kay he said he doesn't feel like saying kay kay twice so he just says 2k or k2. I call him G3 because of his number.

"Nahh. The only baby I got isLaMelo Ball." I said.

"Hashtag Team loyal." Gelo said.

We had literally 5 bags food. Half of the basketball team was at the ball house plus some of my friends from my team and Zo and Eli.

"These bitches eat to much. We nearly spent 40 dollars on McDonald's." Gelo said. He got in the drivers seat this time. "Kaylee why is the seat so damn far up. And lifted so high. I'm can't even fit my legs are to cramped and my head literally goes through the roof."

"Because I'm 5'0 and my legs are short and I can't see over the steering wheel." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Kaylee you really need to grow." He said.

" nah my mans likes me this height."

"Yeah Melo needs a short girl cause he short." Gelo said.

"Melo is 6'4. How is that short?"

"Lemme rephrase that." He trailed off. "Melo is shorter than me."

"Whatever. But on the real Gelo we need to do this more often."

"Yeah we do. It's pretty chill."

We parked in the drive way and got out with all the food. As soon as we opened the door we were greeted by Melo Zo Eli and O.

"We smelled the food from here." O said taking the two bags that were in my hand to the living room.

"Y'all some hungry niggas." I said shaking my head taking my 2 sandwiches, a 20 piece and my two large fries.

"You literally have more food than Me. Your like two feet tall and you say we some hungry niggas." Zo said.

"Actually I'm three feet tall. Get it right."

"My bad." Eli said sarcastically.

"Yeah yo bad. Y'all always trying me."

"Fight me."

Everyone just shakes there head at me and Eli's conversation.

Rude.

:::
We ain't had no Gelo Kaylee action in a lil minute somhwrw you go. Some soon to be in laws having a moment.

Two of three updates.