Me and melo time

After all this drama me and Melo decided to have an us day tomorrow. We haven't had one one such a long time so why not?

He said he's planned the whole day from the time I wake up to the time we fall asleep. I'm really excited but then again I hope he doesn't think we can take a walk on the beach. If he doesn't then I have a stupid boyfriend.

Next day-

"Wake up Jitt!" I hear a booming voice. I open my eyes to see a energetic LaMelo Ball at my bed side.

"Why?" I said.

"Cause we have a fun filled day ahead of us." He said jumping on my bed.

"Fine I'm up i'm up." I said carefully getting outta bed.

"Okay bae I see you with the six pack." He said pocking my stomach.

I don't sleep with shirts on so right now I just have a sports bra and some Nike pros on.

"I can't run. No legs lift, leg press so all I can do is abs work." I said laughing.

Melo stepped outside until I finished putting on my black bulls jersey with Jordan's number, white shorts and pulling on my all black master 12s. Obviously only on my right foot.

"You can come in." I yelled. He came in tapping on his phone and sitting on my bed. I sat at my vanity getting ready to do my eyebrows and I'm gonna do red lip stick to match the number 23 and mascara to make my eyes bigger since we're gonna probably take a lot of pictures.

"Melo." I said starting in my eyebrows and working my was down.

"Huh?"

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"Surprise babes."

"Really Hoops?" I said using my high school musical nickname for him.

"Yes pumpkin." He said. "You have way to many nicknames for me."

"I know mocha." I said not realizing I just used a different nickname until I heard myself say it.

"See. Always something different." He said looking up from his phone. "But i love it and you."

"I love you too."

It became quiet as i finished putting on my eyebrows and started my mascara. I did the ugly face where you open you mouth awkwardly. I look over to see Melo engaged in a conversation.

"Uh who you texting?" I asked with an attitude.

"Not a girl if thats what you worried bout." He said looking me in the eye before tossing me his phone. I looked at his phone to see that he was texting his friend Ejay. I just shook my head before narrowing my eyes. "Check snapchat too if thats whats going through your head."

He was right and I did as he said. The last person his texted on here was Lonzo because he swiped up on a picture melo posted.

Yes i trust melo but after the whole Justin thing we decided not to communicate with the opposite gender just to keep our relationship safe and since that agreement we've both been checking each others phones.

"We good now?" He asked not getting mad at my curiosity. I nodded giving him his phone back. "You know curiosity killed the cat?"

"Yes but satisfaction brought it back." I retorted.

He shook his head and laughed before going back to his interesting convo with Ejay. I finished doing my make up and we headed out the house. I left a note for the housekeeper and we went on our way.

"i love this song." I said. Location cameos the radio and we both jammed out to it. After that song ended we both sat quietly.

"You know what i think is stupid?" I asked starting a conversation.