Party? On Sunday?

"Aye there's a party tonight, you down?" Metri said when I answered the phone.

"Party? On a Sunday?"

"Yeah. You in high school now girl this ain't no birthday party either this a real deal house party alcohol and everything."

"Yeah im down. What time?" I asked. " wait I thought you was grounded."

" starts at eight we'll be there around 9 though gotta be fashionably late. Also I was but I cried my self out of it so we good. I got my keys back."

"And you say I'm spoiled." I said.

"I'm finna start getting ready it's already 6:30." I said .

"Aight I'll see you soon." She said and I ended the call.

I blasted music loudly as I got into the shower. I took a longer shower than usual.

I walked out and into my room. I found a outfit. I put on jean shorts with a white polo shirt. The polo man was black and the three in the side was black too.

I put on my nylon 12s and do my eyebrows and put lip gloss on.

"You ready?" I hear Metri. I fell off my bed cause she scared me. She has a key to the house.

"Damn Mi. Why you did that dawg?"

"I'm sorry . But let's go." She said.

She was wearing a red lace bodysuit with some red shorts and heals.

"You wearing heals to a party?"

"Your not ?" Was her genius come back.

"Me and Melo was on the phone and he said he was going this party. I ain't tell him I was though."

"We gon be there in like 20 minutes. " she said. "It's gon be a surprise."

"If I get there and his dumb ass doing something stupid imma hurt him."

"Do you mean more stupid than usual cause his ass is always doing some stupid shit ."

"Yeah that's what I meant." I laughed.

I put us on Snapchat . My hair was straight and long. It was still hella thick though.

"So what's up with the lil love triangle?" I asked.

"What you mean ?" She asked.

"You Eli and Gelo?"

"There ain't no love triangle man." She said rolling her eyes.

"No I'm being dead for real what you go do bout all this? Cause somebody gon get hurt if you don't end it soon." I said not playing around anymore.

" I just don't know cause I like Eli cause he funny and stuff but I like Gelo too. Gelo funny but he quite and kinda mysterious." She said.

"They basically complete opposites." I said for her.

"Exactly. Advice ?"

"Pros or cons first?" I asked.

"Pros.

"Well I personally think Eli is the type of guy you always go for, hes loud you loud you funny he funny y'all are they same person and that can be good and bad."