Savage.

It's Friday and it's basketball time. I miss playing but watching is the second best thing so I guess I'm lucky.

I'm helping the boys team warm up after the girls had a horrible game and lost 106 to 58. Everyone was looking up to Victoria and Metri to do there job as the new caption and co-caption but they didn't.

Everyone else made there shots but it's seems like those two couldn't get there's to fall. But hey ... that's none of my business.

They were all moping around and sitting quietly in the stands because they have to watch the boys play.

"Kaylee please don't hurt yourself anymore we miss you." My coach said coming over to me. I was standing under the hoop rebounding threes and giving corrects like the boys coach Told me to do.

"I miss y'all too. I was to busy helping these guy warm up i forgot to come and hear the after game talk." I said throwing Melo the ball after he shoot a 3. I blew him a kiss and he acted like he caught it and put it on his cheek with a wink.

"Cute." My coach said laughing at us. "But the only think I really said was everyone needs to get focused and I told Metri and Victoria that they didn't show up. They acted a bit to cocky and as we can see it got them no where ."

"I saw the same thing." I said going along with her. She probably didn't know me and Metri weren't cool and she knows me and Victoria don't really hang out but she doesn't know we hate each other.

"I mean I told them to try to be more like you. Confidence is key but don't go over board." She said rubbing my back. "I miss you being my captain kid."

"Coach you the goat bro." I said hugging her as best I could on crutches.

"I guess girl." As she said that her blackness came out making me laugh. "Alight Kaylee I'll see you at practice."

She walking away and I went back to doing what I was doing.

"Tilt you feet more to the right Eli I've told you this so many times." I said stopping him in the middle of his jump shot.

"Got it coach." He said applying my advice and making his shot.

"This is why I like her more than all of y'all put together." The guys coach said standing next to me.

"Don't boost her head up." Melo said grabbing my other crutch off the ground.

The boys have about 20 minutes until the game starts and they are just talking.

"Kaylee wrap my ankle for me?" Gelo asked holding up pre-wrap and tape.

"Why don't you get the sport person to do it?" I said pointing the guys who warps everything and makes sure everyone is good. When they get hurt they go to him.

"Because you do it better." Gelo said not caring that the guy could hear him.

"Sit down." I said rolling my eyes as Gelo sat down on the floor and put his foot on my food knee. Me being a doctors kid I know how to wrap ankles and stuff.

"Don't get Melos jersey dirty please." Coach Haven said (the boy coach name) to me. Since I'm hurt I wear the jersey Melo isn't wearing to be a supportive and let bitches know he's taken.

"I have to wash it anyway so it wouldn't be that big of a deal." I shrugged. "But I'll try just for you."

"Why you gotta wash it if it aint dirty?" Eli asked.

"Because Melo says when he smells the stuff that's been at my house it reminds him of me." I said.

"You so softy." Eli said to Melo.

"Only for my girl." Melo said kissing my cheek. I push him off me so I can wrap Gelos ankle good.

"Okay it's game time. I'll see y'all after play good and don't lose." I told the boys.

"Wow you're so great at pep talks." Will said.

"Duh."

"Melo don't suck. Make good and smart shots not dumb ones and Play defense." I said to him giving him a good luck kiss before going to sit by the girls right behind the boys. We were so close I could have a conversation with them with out having to scream.

"You're so whipped." I hear someone say.

"Nah I just love her a lot." Melo replied making me smile.

"Girl you and Melo are so cute. I love seeing y'all love each other." Mary said. Me and her are still cool. We hang out but we're not best friends. I told her she aint have to drop Metrics's cause of what she did to me but she said she don't mess with girls who kiss there best friends boyfriend.

"You and yo lil piece cute too."

I said talking about her football playing boyfriend. The guy we meet at the JV basketball game. If anyone needs me to get y'all right with someone I'm here.

"Hell I know." She said flipping her braids.

We got quiet waiting for the boys to tip off.

"I just wanna know how she gets to help the boy warm up every game and sit on the bench with out getting into trouble." I hear Victoria's annoying voice from behind me.

"One because I actually have a boyfriend on the team and two coach likes me more than you." I said.

"You don't know that." She said. Everyone knows I'm coach havens favorite girl player.

"Aye Coach Haven." I yelled making him look at me. "You like me better than Victoria right?"

"Who's Victoria?" He asked me looking confused.

"There's your answer." I said looking at Victoria's embarrassed face. "Next time mind your business and you won't get yo lil feeling hurt."

After that she shut up and I turned around watching the boys get possession of the ball due to O's height and how high he can jump.

"Savage." Mary said laughing.
,
"Already know."

Three more chapters and maybe a epilogue.