Woah dude

"You're new girlfriend is Madison Pettis!" I yelled over the phone the phone.

"Hey." THE Madison Pettis said from the other side of the phone.

"Oh my god. I don't ev-" I cut my self off. "Hi."

I just came back from the Ball house I'm basically on house arrest until I go back to school on Monday. I'm getting my phone taken away at eleven and it's 3.

I'm currently on the phone with Micheal and he told me he got a girlfriend. I was happy for him. Then I find out it's Madison Pettis and I freaked out.

"Chill out Lee." Micheal said laughing.

"So are y'all like really close?" She asked.

"Yeah we are she's like my go to person." He said.

That made me feel great but I didn't want Madison to feel some type of way.

"And he mine but I'm not gon still yo man girl. He's all yours." I said. "If you two ever got into a fight I'd probably take your side."

"Woah hold on there Kaylee." Micheal said.

I just shrug my shoulders.

"I was just asking because you two seem to make each other happy and stuff."

"But you make me happier." Micheal said kissing her.

"Well imma let you go Porter. Nice talking to you girl."

"Of course. We have to meet one day. I like you." She said laughing. "You keep Michaels smart mouth in check."

"Aye it's what I'm here for." We all laughing and say our goodbyes and I hung up.

"Awe young love." I said looking threw my snaps.

I got a text message.

Caramel Mocha😻💍

Go to the your backyard ~Melo😘

I go to my window and looked out of it so see nothing.

I go outside in a PINK sweatshirt and PINK fitted sweatpants.  I pick up the note that's on the ground under a rock. It's says

Hey Baby Kay. I know you have to be in the house at 10:30 tonight so let's make this quick. Go to the front yard ~Melo ;)

I run to the front yard and see poster board with the pictures of me and Melo matching. With a big card.

This day was one of the first days I noticed how beautiful you were. I noticed that you look cute even in sweats and a tee shirt. You're truly are the most beautiful girl in the world <3 go to the stop sign down the street.

There was a pair of laces on the ground once I got to the stop sign.

Don't lose these laces you'll need them. Gelo will be pulling up next to you in a second.

As the note said Gelo was pulling up next to me bumping music.

I got in the front seat.

"What is all this about?" I asked him.

"I don't even know myself. Melo said pick up Kaylee and i said okay." He said truthfully.

We get to a lake and I get out of the car.

"Bye Gelo." I said walking away.

I find another note.

So youre getting hot. I can see you but you can't see me. That sounded bad wow. Anyway if you walk a little bit farther you're next note is ahead ~Melo ;-0

I did as the note said and walked down until I saw the lake itself.

In the water there was a floating lily pad with a candle and a note.

Turn around princess.

"Hey." Melo said with a bouquets of flowers.

"Hi." I said shyly.

"Well ask you and anyone else can see I like you a lot. From the first time I meet you I thought you were cute, adorable, fine as hell, beautiful anything you can thing of." He said giving me the flowers. " when you and Micheal started talking I thought for sure it was over. But when you still showed me more interest I was pretty surprised."

"I really truly like you Kaylee Danarii Williams. You make me happy and keep my in line. You teach me that there is times to be hype and times to settle down."

I sniffed the flowers like I do but I still don't smell anything. They were pretty though Melo did good.

"You're the only girl my mom has liked. Either they were to boring or to over the top. To dumb or to smart. She thinks that you're the right mix of everything. You're are really special to me and it would mean the world if you'd be my girlfriend."

My eyes darted up to his.

"Be yo what?" I asked him.

"My girlfriend."

"Woah dude." I said in disbelief.

Melo just laughed. "I forget that you're only a freshman and never had a boyfriend before."

"Yeah. But you'll make a great first boyfriend." I said.

"Wait? You for real?" Melo said.

"Yes. LaMelo I'll be your girlfriend." I said laughing. "What did I need those laces for?"

"Cause I got you these." He said holding out a box.

It was a pair of royal blue 12s. He's the best boyfriend ever.

Best day every.

::::

Early update. Don't you just love love? They finally together. FINALLY!

No there won't be any sex scene unless someone writes it for me so ...

But anyway hoped you hoes liked it. Duces!