Lonzo. Freaking. Ball

It's been a month since I meet Melo, Gelo and the team.

We were all really close . Me and Melo FaceTime and text till we fall asleep and Me and Gelo call each other best friend.

Basketball tryouts are in two weeks and soccer tryouts are in 3 weeks.

"Kaylee to the office please Kaylee Williams to the office."

It's only been 5 minutes since I've been in the building so I haven't done nothing bad yet.

"Kaylee you just stepped in the damn building how you already in trouble." This girl named Mary said.

"I'm asking myself the same question yo."

On my way to the office I pass non other than Melo Gelo and Eli and basically the whole team.

"Why y'all always together like ion never see non of y'all alone." I said walking up to them.

"It's cause we're a team. We love each other." Eli said hugging the person next to him.

"Got off me Eli." O said pushing Eli's head .

"No love me bro." Eli said still hugging him.

"Why you got call to the office?" Gelo said.

What I've learned about LiAngelo is that he is actually really quiet. He doesn't really want all that attention. He's usually in the back of the group or somewhere in the middle. He also doesn't smile often.

LaMelo is loud when he's around friends but once you get him around people he doesn't know he gets chill and quiet.

"Well hello best friend at least sound a lil bit happy to see me. Will you smile today?" I joked.

"We'll see." He said. He gave me a closed mouth smile.

"No stupid you gotta show teeth, braces and all."

"That might not happen today but who knows." He said shaking his head.

"Well I gots to go . I'll catch y'all later."

"Bye Kaylee." Eli said when I was half way down the hallway.

I take a left and walk into the office. " Hey you needed me?"

"Yes we just wanted to give you your new schedule since you signed up college classes for next year  we gave you an advanced senior class for math and honors English." The office lady said printing out my schedule. "You also have ap geography with sophomores and biology."

Wow. That's a lot of classes which mean a lot of homework. Wait when did I sign up for college classes.

Where will I find the time to do all of this.

"You may return to class but tomorrow you start your advanced and Ap classes."

"Excuses me miss but I can seem to remember when I signed up for these classes." I said pretend to be interested.

"Um you side up for college classes in." She paused looking at her computer. "The week before school started."

"Okay thanks."