Clingy and annoying

(^^ Metri up top)

"Oh my god y'all are so cute."

"Goals. Y'all date?"

"Get some Melo."

"I see you cass."

That's all we been hearing since we got to school. I don't mind because me and Melo do look cute with our matching clothes.

"Bro Kaylee everyone is asking if you and Melo go together. You the talk of the school."

"Yeah I heard. Everyone is like omg y'all so cute."

"Y'all are. Ion know why y'all just don't date already."

"We've only known each other for a month M."

"And? You know you like him and he knows he likes you."

"What he likes me? For real?" I say with wide eyes.

"I think he does."

"Ion even know if I like him like that." I said not looking at her. Cause I know if I look at her she would see that I was lying.

"You don't know if you like who like what?" A familiar voice said from behind me.

A arm landed around my shoulder and pulled me closer to them.

"Just some of the girls that want me to try out for the Basketball team." I rush making up a semi believable lie.

"I think you should. Even Lonzo said you could ball."

"I said I'd think about it."

"Good. Now let's hurry up to the lunch room so we can eat. I'm hungry." He said pulling my hand.

He so skinny but eats a whole lot of food. How is the possible ? You'd think he doesn't eat anything but in reality he eats everything.

"Wassup kiddos." Metri said to the lunch table.

"Were older than you ." Gelo said.

"Hold up why is she sitting here?" I look around the table to see that Victoria chick sitting across from me.

"Who knows. She just came up and sat down." O said .

"Is there a problem princess?" Victoria said sarcastically.

"Yes peasant there is." I said back.

"Who's the peasant? You must be talking to your little side kick." Victoria said pointing to Metri.

The think about Metri is she has anger issues. Something tiny will turn into something big with her.

"Y'all better get ya little first before I stick my fist down her throat and rip out her vocal cords."

"Is that a threat?" Victoria said. She was obviously in edge.

"No babygirl. It's a promise."

"O you better get yo bitch."

A chorus of "oh's"

"Who she calling a bitch?" Metri said looking at me.