Bad Bitch.

Today I would up tired as hell. My legs felt so heavy as I walked to my bathroom.

I took a shower since I didn't last night and changed into short shorts and a shirt. I came out the room and turned on some music.

"Gas what I smoke nigga Feds at my door jump out the window nigga. No you can't get no money silly hoe. I just coped a stain faneto." I recorded myself sending it to Metri on Snapchat.

She was grounded last night and couldn't spend the night. She's coming on over in like 5 minutes though but her brother is dropping her off. I told her to dress comfortable because we just gonna chill all day.

I hear the door bell ring and I run downstairs. Every step echoed in the vacant house. I opened the door and in came Melo, Gelo, Eli, and everyone else on the boys team plus Lonzo.

"Uh... wassup ?" I said trying to figure out why 13 boys just walked into my house.

"We wanted to surprise you. We were going go get ice cream." Melo said kissing my cheek.

"I don't see any cars." I said looking out the window.

"We was at the Ball house already and since they don't live far from you we walked here. And since you don't live far from Cold Stone we walking there." Don explain.

"Okay. When we leaving?"

"Once you put some clothes on." Melo said looked at my shorts.

"Nah she fine literally." Someone said.

"Boy if you don't shut the hell up imma punch yo ass." Melo said defensively.

"Chill LaMelo I'm kidding."

Melo just grunted.

"I'll be back." I said running up the stairs.

"Aight ." Someone yelled back to me.

I got changed Victoria secret pink sweat pants and a white shirt with a hat on. I put on old black 10s.

"Y'all ready?" I asked.

"Wassup Kay." Metri said walking out the kitchen with some Oreo's.

"Hey boo. We going to get some ice cream." I told her.

"Aight. How we getting there, no cars out there ."

"We walking." I said opening the door.

"Why?" She whined.

"We was at the Ball house already and since they don't live far from Kaylee we walked here. And since she don't live far from Cold Stone we walking there." Don explain once again.

"Let's go before I change my damn mind." She said walking out the door.

We walking it the door and I made sure to grab my ear phones. As we walking down the the boys playing and laughing.

Eli is doing the air fighting challenge in the middle of the road.

"Who's man is this?" Don said recording.