"Woah. Youre taller in person."

LaMelo's P.O.V

"Y'all play to much." Gelo said to me and Eli. Me and Eli were messing with Gelo paying with his hair and his hair.

We are parked in Kaylees drive way.

"Bro Metri is thick as fuck." Eli said talking so Gelo.

I know Gelo has caught some feelings for Metri so it didn't surprise me when he got mad.

"So it's Kaylee." Eli said.

"Kaylee is what?" A voice said from the opening door.

"Woah." We all said at the same time.

They looked good. But Kaylee look amazing. She didn't have to much make up on. Only lip stuff and she did her eyebrows but thats a every day thing.

Her outfit was cold too. She had on a white cropped shirt with a burgundy bomber jacket and light washed ripped jeans. She had on her red velvet 11s too.

"Hello. Melo! scoot over." Metri said snapping me out of my trance.

I had to get out so they could pull up the seat and get in the 3rd row of the car. It took everything in me not to touch kaylees ass when she got in the car.

We got on the road and we played some music.

Our parents don't care if the songs cuss. Hell they don't even care if we cuss but i don't do it around them to much. Just out of respect.

"Hello?" I hear kaylee voice. "Yeah I'm going to the game why?"

Whoever she was talking to must be wondering where she's sitting at the game. She asked me where our seats were.

"If they do I'll wave at you?" She asked and then paused.

Now I'm wondering who she's talking to. Gelo is too cause he texted me asking who she was talking to.

I just told him that I didn't know and we just looked at each other with confused faces.

"Aight I got you." She said and hung up the phone.

"Metri. Guess what?" She said.

"You grew?" Metri asked being the sarcastic person she is.

"No idiot." Kaylee said. "That Toby kid called me."

Wtf! Me and Gelo looked at each other again.

That who you was just talking to?" Gelo asked.

"Yeah. He wanted me to wave at the camera if I got on it."

"Oh for real?" I asked pretending like I cared.

Well that's ... interesting.

My phone buzzes. It's telling me Kaylee just posted a picture. I have her post notifications on because she took my phone and turned them on. I just never turned them off.

I went to her page and saw that she just now this picture. It's of her looking dead in the camera with a straight face and she's pulling her lip down with her thumb nail showing her golds.

She hair is falling over her right eyebrow and eye.

Her caption was. 'Issa snack💦😻'

She so fine. I comment on her picture and said

'Issa girlfriend💍'