"Metro boomin."

"This game bout to be hella lit boy." The Mary said.

"My butt hurts." I said.

"That's cause that girl flung you across America."

"She got what she deserved." Victoria mumbles under her breath.

"Don't be mad cause I got more than 25 points and you only got wait did you even score?" I asked. "Damn someone had a bad first game."

"Petty." Metri said laughing. "Girl you might wanna stop before yo ass get shredded."

"Nah she wanna start shit imma fin-" I got cut off be a voice.

"Hey Kaylee." Justin said standing in front of me.

"Wassup." I said not trying to start a conversation. If you hurt someone close to me all friendship is cut off.

Imma be civil and if you stay something imma say something back but we won't be buddy buddy. That's just how I was raised.

"I haven't seen you since I got to chino hills." He said.

"Oh for real? I ain't even notice." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"You act like you don't want to talk to me."

I look over to Metri to see her trying to hold in a laugh. She made me laugh and then Justin thought I was laughing at him.

"Maybe that's cause she doesn't want to." Metri said under her breath.

"Huh?" He asked. "Anyway I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after the game or like tomorrow."

"Can't." I said looking over to see Melo starring at us.

"Why? Is that not a good day for you?" He rushed out. "We can reschedule if you'd like."

"I have a boyfriend."

"Really? who?"

"Melo."

"He ain't no competition." Justin
Smirked.

"Meaning?" I asked.

"Meaning I can get any girl i want. Especially his I mean I did take his last girl."

"That suppose to be impressive?" I said raising a eyebrow.

"Nah I'm just telling you imma fight for you."

"You won't win get yo ass away from my girl nigga." Melo said popping out from what seems like nowhere.

"Lil boy get yo ass away from me. You ain't doing shit."

Melo is easily 7 inches taller than Justin.

"Bet. Say something to Kaylee again. Say I won't go upside yo head." Melo threatened.

"Hey hey hey. No fighting."  I stand up. "Don't let this whack ass nigga ruin yo mind set you got game to play."

"As for you I know his ex cheated on him with you and that makes me not like you at all. So stop trippin and walk along."