Heaven ?

"Hey girl." I said sarcastically walking over to Melo and he intertwined our hands.

"Why are you here? You're like 14 and you weren't even invited."

"Came to surprise my boyfriend." I said putting emphasis on the word my.

"Well I'm going to need you to leave." She said smirking cause she thinks she's going to get Melo to herself.

"Well if I leave half the party is leaving." I shrugged.

"Your lying this party is the party of the year who would leave just because of one little freshman."

"Bet." I stand on a chair and yell to everyone 'aye y'all I'm about to bounce imma see y'all later.'

I heard 'what the move?' And 'we coming too.' All over the back yard. Most everyone isn't the back yard starting making there way to me and the boys.

"Melo you're staying right?" Victoria asked hopeful.

"Nah. Wherever Kaylee goes I go." He said looking down at me.

"Aye so it's either I stay or your party becomes hella lame."

"Ugh fine." She stomped her foot.

"Never mind guys we staying false alarm." Gelo said with his deep voice.

"How you know the whole party would wanna leave if you left?"

"Because if I leave Melo and Gelo leave and if Melo and Gelo leave Eli quan and daijon leave if all five of them are leave then the rest of the B ball team is gonna leave cause they either got a ride with them or don't wanna be here without the team." I said. "Then if the basketball team leaves then everyone else would want to leave cause it would be lame one and two most of the people in the back yard came to this party cause they knew Gelo them would be here."

"Kaylee you are so smart bro. That's like some math type shit." Gelo said.

"I didn't even get the number of people that would be left so technically it's not math it's like language arts in the hood." I laughed. We all sat down at the large table and just started talking.

"What you drinking?" Don said.

"Chill its sprite." I said with my cup on my hands.

"Dirty sprite?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"No stupid regular sprite." I laughed. "What you drinking?"

"Stay outta grown folks business." He said hiding his cup.

I shook my head and then all of a sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"So you the bitch that fought my sister?" A girl asked me. She was big and muscular. She looked like a short dude in all honesty I wasn't scared tho

"Uh I might have . Who's ya sister?" I asked drink my drink.

"Victoria Nicholas. Ring a bell?"

"Oh it rings multiple."

"So you did fight her?" She asked me again.

"Obviously. Now is this conversation going anywhere or ..."

"I just wanna say you run up on Vic again it's gon be me and you." She said getting in my face.

"Run up then." I said rolling my eyes. "We can handle this petty shit right now."

"As I said it's gon be me and you next time you run up on my sister hoe."

"Bitch you sister ran up on me. Her ass mad because she wants Melo and she can't have him."
I said realizing Victoria was behind her and I started talking to her. "Bitch he's mine! Get over it... yes y'all had sex before I know but damn you need to stop trying to get with somebody else man."

"He's not yours you stole him from me."

"I can't steal something if it never belonged to someone in the first place. He doesn't like you hoe! You being clingy over someone who don't give two fucks bout you or yo big little ass sister." I yelled actually getting mad. "Yo white ass got yo sister on me cause you can't fight yo own battles your in the 11th grade trynna fight a 9th grader over a damn boy."

We have a crowed now. I wasn't surprised because I was yelling really loud. Her eyes we're watering because she knew what I was saying was true.

"Yeah cry cause you know what I'm saying is right. You finna be a senior next year you need to get over the petty shit and start acting mature. Now get out my way so I can leave."

I start walking towards the door and I kicked a stand over. "This party was hella lame anyway."

Me, Metri, Melo, Gelo, Quan, Don and everyone who caught a ride with them started making our way out the door.

"You ain't have to kick that girl stuff." Metri said laughing.

"Man she was trippin. She got her big ass sister slash brother on me too."

"Yeah she was bigger than Gelo."

"I want some ice cream. Y'all down?" Melo asked.

"Yeah we'll meet you at cold stone."

I started to walk away and Melo pulled my arm back and pulled me close .

"You hella sexy when yo mad." He whispered.

"You hella sexy all the time." I said. He kissed me and it's wasn't no peck either it's was a full out kiss.

Is this what heaven fell like cause dang .

:::::

Yo yo yo. Tell me if y'all want me to write a Porter book after I finish my ball bro books.