One intresting night.

"Wh- what?" I stuttered. Looking at the soaking wet Melo staring at me with sad eyes. I've never seen him this sad. I didn't know if he was exactly crying or not but I think he was.

"She- she had a-a." Melo said stuttering and eventually broke down. He covered his face with his hands.

Right now I didn't care that he was wet or that it was pouring outside. I stepped outside and pulled him into a hug were his head was in my chest and my head was on top of his.

"Baby calm down." I said tubing his back. His tears were only coming down faster and his breaths were becoming heavier and heavier.

My back was leaning against the door and LaMelo tall frame leaned down. Melo's legs slowly started giving out. Him being so much taller than me and weighing more we slowly slide down the wall until we were on the ground.

"Melo look at me."

He looked up at me with sad puppy eyes. I wiped his tears and kissed him on lips lips.

"Melo, my baby mama is strong. She will get through this Melo and everything will be okay soon." I said to him with my hands on his cheeks continuing to wipe his tears with my thumbs as they fell.

I didn't expect him to say anything back. I knew he was sad and nothing I say right now will fix his mom.

"Come one. Let's go get you some clothes so you can shower before you get sick." I said walking inside. He always leaves at least one piece of clothing here when he stays the night.

He had his own drawer full of clothes from boxers and gym shorts to big baller baller sweats and shirts.

When Melo got into the shower i could here him crying. I knew it would take some time but he was going to get through this.

"Hello?" I said into my phone.

"Is Melo with you?" I hear LiAngelo voice come threw my phone.

"Yeah. He's in my shower." I said.

That sounded sexual...

"Thank god. We looked everywhere ... the gym , the park everywhere."

"He's safe at my house. Hey Gelo how you doing?" I asked. No ones probably asked him how he was doing since it happened. He's the strong one everyone looks to him to be calm and collected.

"Truthfully?"

"Yeah. Honest ."

I'm scared and I cried for the first time in a while ." He said sniffling.

"If you ever need a shoulder to cry on or pull all you weight on I'm here." I said.

"Id probably crush you Kaylee." He said laughing through his tears.

"Talked to you later Gelo. I love you boy."

"I love you too k2." He said ending the call. I dry off and change my clothes before laying in my warm bed.

"Was that Gelo?" I hear Melos raspy voice behind me.

"Yeah. He was wondering where you were." I answered.

"I knew he'd call sooner or later. I did run out of the house in pouring rain." He said slow and quite. "Your house was the only place I could think of."

"You know you always welcome here." I said as he dried his loose curls. "Come one let's go to sleep."

He nodded his and made his way over to my bed. I leaned against my head board while Melo laid his head on my chest.

"Your boobs are comfortable." Melo said looking up at me.

I just smacking him and shook my head. I played with his hair until I heard the slight snores coming from Melos body.

"Goodnight baby boy." I said kissing him on top of his head and turning off the T.V. And falling asleep.

----

The next morning I woke up at like 1 leaving Melo to sleep until I finish cooking food.

"Good morning." I hear as a arms wrap around waist.

"Morning. I thought I'd make you food." I said holding up the frying pan.

"You cook? Since when?" Melo joked. I could tell he was trying to be happy or whatever.

"I can cook boy. This gon be better than any food you've ever tasted." I said.

"Nah my moms makes the best breakfast." Melo said. After he realized what he said his semi happy gave turned sad once again.

"Hey don't think about right now." I said squeezing his hand.

"It's hard. Ya know? I woke up and though everything was a dream but I turned on my phone and saw all the missed calls form Zo and Gelo and Metri and all the tweets saying #prayfortina." Melo said. "I don't know what I'd do if something bad happens to my mom."

"As I said my baby mama is gonna be fine. She strong we just gotta pray and have faith."

"Yeah your right." He said digging into the food I cooked. "This so good."

We ate our food and went into the living room to watch a few movie.

"Moana is my movie." I said trying to lighten the mood. Melo just chuckled but didn't say anything.

He'll be back to normal soon.

We sat quietly for about 10 minutes and then I started sneezing. I sneezed like 5 times in two seconds.

"Melo if I'm sick i swear to god imma break up with you." I said half joking. The Melo started sneezing and we both looked at each other.

"Melo! If im sick... " i said continuing.

"Technically I didn't get you sick. You got you sick by hugging me in the rain." Melo said making a valid point.

After about a hour I know I'm sick. When I'm sick my body gets achy and I get extra hot.

"Melo I'm sick." I whine.

"Me too." He said. He has been throwing up for the past 40 minutes. He is leaning against the toilet seat while I'm laying on the floor outside of the bathroom.

"Uh... what's going on here?" I hear the familiar voice of liangelo.

"Were sick." Me and Melo say at the same time.

It's been one interesting night.

::::

Sadness in a bottle. Melo crying? Probably the worst thing I've ever heard of.

But y'all my ankle hurts like a MF . I rolled it and I feel like every time I walking imma fall. And also Mrs.Tina is so pretty like OMG.

Anyway y'all comment and Vote.