"Its Game time niggas!"

LaMelo's POV🏀

"From chino hills Number 3! The light of the team. Standing at 5'8 and 130 pounds DaMetria Miller!" We all cheered for her as she trotted down the tunnel doing her handshake at the end.

"She look good." Eli said. Gelo looked at him like he was crazy. I knew Gelo liked her but I didn't know Eli did.

"Introducing Victoria (I forgot her last name so it's going to be Nicholas." Nicholas. 5'9 and 125 pounds."

"And lastly the shortest on the team standing at 5'0 even and 115 pounds. Life of the team there's never a dull moment when she's around. Kaylee Williams!"

You couldn't even see her as she ran down the tunnel. When she went to shake the refs hand she looked up in the stands. She looked at me and I gave her a goofy smile and a thumbs up.

She smiled and shook her head taking her spot on the court. She looks nervous but I would be too if it was my first game ever.

The whistle is blown and the other team gets the ball. The girl who's dribbling the ball is easily 6'0.

"Damn jitt bout taller than me." Zo said.

She shot the ball trying to get her team three points but missed horribly.

"She can't shoot though." Gelo said. "But maybe she's nervous."

I just laugh at Gelo cause he's always positive. Metri has the ball and passes it to Victoria. Victoria passed it to Kaylee. Kaylee dribbled the ball to the corner pump faked and then shoot and made it.

"Kayleeeee Williams with three point."

"Yo she real deal took ole girls soul." Eli said.

(Skips to half time)

The girls walk back into the locker room but kaylee and Metri walk back out.

"Why y'all not with the team?" O asked.

"Cause she drunk both of her water bottles." Metri said.

"When did you have time? You didn't even get out the game." Zo asked.

"On the way to the locker room after half and in the locker room."

"You was only In there for 5 minutes."

"And? I was thirsty." Kaylee said rolling her eyes. "Lemme go get the water for coach yell at me again."

They walked away And my eyes followed her. "You are hella whipped boy."

"No I'm not Gelo." I said.

"Yes you are kid."

"Whatever. I'm not finna argue with yo ass."

"Cause you know I'm right."

I just rolled my eyes. To pass time we all just went in our phone. People occasionally came up for pictures and autograph from Lonzo me or Gelo.

15 minutes passes by fast and the girls were coming back on the court.

"They are literally always laughing." Gelo pointed at Metri and Kaylee walking into the gym. What ever Metri said had kaylee rolling cause she almost in tears. Kaylee was resting on her knees trying to catch her breath.