JV games and air balls.

After everyone came in it was around 5:00 and we were so bored. So bored that we started playing board games. For and hour.

Aye man What y'all trynna do?" I asked.

"Y'all wanna slide to the JV game?" Eli asked.

This would be the first time I've went out with everyone in a while.

"Yeah I heard they be lit . But imma finna tweet and Snapchat that we going so more people show up." Melo said getting on his phone.

"Same." Everyone else said. All of us put together are gonna bring a crowd in its self.

"It starts at 8 and it's 6 so we got two hours to chill." Melo said. We went into back yard again and just talked in a circle.

"My phone blowing up." I said laughing at all the tweets.

"What they saying?"

"Kaylee why you did that girl like that? Yo mama raised you better than to expose people like that damn." I read off one making everyone laugh.

"Another one said Now she ain't tell you her business for you to tell the whole world.  But what's her child name?" I said. "Some one replied with I thought she wasn't suppose to tell people business. Then then she said well @iamkaylee already told 90% of it why not give it 100%."

"They wildlin." Zo said hopping on the counter. "What song y'all feeling?"

"Play Magnolia by playboi carti." I said.

"In New York I milly rock hiding sock. Running from an opp then I shoot an opp." Melo rapped.

"And I'm on the block and I'm in the block." I said dancing in my seat with daijon.

"Aye aye aye. Get Kaylee aye." Daijon said recording.

For one hours we just vibe in the back yard. Everyone pretty much left to go get changed about after that hour and we'd meet them there.

"You ready bae?"

"Yeah I am. Lemme put my lip gloss on." I said coming out of Tina's closet with an exclusive BBB jacket. It was back with the triple B's in blue glitter. I had in blue jean shorts and my jordan 8s.

We make our way to the school meeting up with the boys and Mary. We didn't have to pay since we play basketball for the school.

We sat in the front row and watched the people flow in.

"Thank you guys for coming." Coach haven said. "They need to learn how to play in front of a crowd and if y'all didn't come they probably would never."

"Aye we was bored so why not show love to the jitts?" Eli said.

"Wassup B.A." I see a tall light skin guy say. He looked hella familiar.

" LSK that ain't my name nigga." Eli said. "I had to turn off my comments cause of that."

"You got beef with OSN?" A little white guy said.

"Hella yeah. Tell him it's on sight when I see him next."  Eli said. The two sat in the row behind us.

"Hey you're Kristopher London." I said finally remembering who him was.

"Hey you Kaylee Williams." He said mocking me.

"I was trying to remember who you was but it would come to mind till now." I said.

"What happened?" The white guy who I had never seen before asked.

"I sprained my ankle and tore my ACL and a little of my MCL." I said.

"Sucks you were good and ball too."