"She beats her face to the gods."

"I'm sad that it's Sunday but Zo has a game tonight it's finna be lit." Metri said getting into her car.

We had just finished our work out and Metri wanted me to ride home with her instead of just going home so we could watch the game on her tv .

"Zo better be dunking tonight." I said laughing.

We get to her house. "Honey I'm home!"

"Why you got to be so loud?" Metris brother said coming down stairs.

She just rolls her eyes and shakes her head. We head up to her room and I get a call from Melo.

"Hey guys." Melo said from the phone. He was shirtless laying on his bed.

"I gotta a question." He said.

"We might have an answer." Metri said.

"I hate yo smart ass. Anyway Zo wanted y'all to come to his game tonight. We have two tickets if y'all trynna come."

"I'm down ." I answered.

"Cool well be there to pick you up at about 6:30 game starts at 9."

"Aight bet." I said and ended the call.

"We're going to Westwood!" We scream together.

I help her find an outfit (at the top but instead of a PINK shirt she has on a black cropped hoddie.)

"When you got those?" I asked her holding up her Space Jam 11s.

"Friday after tryouts." She said laughing.

She takes a shower and comes out quicker than usual

She puts on some sweats and a crop top.

"We gotta hurry so we can get our nails done and get ready at your house." She said putting her stuff in a bag and running downstairs.

"Ma were going to a UCLA game." She said hugging her mom.

"You need money?" Her mom said handing her 75 dollars.

" I have my own money momma." Metri said trying to give her the money back.

"No. Keep it be safe guys love you both." She said waving us out the door.

"I love your mom." I said.

"Me too." Metri said.

We go to our regular nail place. The only girly thing me and Metri do is get out nails done. Metri also likes to wear make up.

"What color would you like this time Kaylee?" My Nail lady asked me.

"I want a matte burgundy. Coffin as usual." I said.

I always get my nail long so that you can see the coffin and I also like the way it looks.

It took about an hour or so until we were done. I got white polka dots on my ring fingers.

Metri got black matte nails with rhinestones going along her cuticles on her ring fingers.

She pulls out her phone and goes on Snapchat.

"Got the claws for the game tonight. Y'all already know what it is." She recorded our hands .

We have about 2 hours until they are going to pick us up and I have to take a shower and get ready. I already know I'm going to wear my red velvet jordan 11s that's why I got Burgundy nails.