Chapter 1: Ms. Clumsy

Kaithleen Jean Williams, a 14 year old girl, has a jerk boyfriend, lives in one of the most peaceful sub-divisions in America, an aspiring singer and knows how to play the guitar well.

2017 UPDATE: SO SORRY FOR MY WRONG GRAMMARS/SPELLINGS AND WELL EVERYTHING. LITERALLY. Please bear with me I was only like 15ish when I wrote this ;) thanks for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*THUG THUG THUG*

"kaithy, honey you're late for school again, a couple more days and its summer so get your butt up and get ready!! " mom said as she kept on bangging my door like a drum.

"Alright okay! ill be down in a sec." I yelled at her as i remove the bed sheets to the left side of my bed, I was about to take my shower when my phone alarm went on. I quickly turned it off and brought my ipod with me. 

 After a quick shower i opened my closet and wore my navy blue denim shorts, black tank top and a loose white shirt. It took me 10 more minutes to dry my hair using a towel and finally i fixed it into a high ponytail.

I rushed myself downstairs and almost tripped. "moommm! where's my books?" I shouted at her while i was putting earphones and played  Summertime by Cody Simpson on my Iphone. My mom brought the pile of books to me, I took a peek on the window and saw the bus was already going, Im hopeless i had to use my skateboard to get to school it was a goodthing because i was wearing  my black converse.

"Dont you want to eat breakfast first honey? i made pancakes and waffles with chocolate syrup on top of it" while trying to fake an italian chef voice.

"im late mom im so sorry! ill make it up to you"  My mom and I are like bestfriends after dad died when i was 5 years old so she would probably understand why i had a jerk boyfriend i cant leave.

 I passed by the vacant  house beside us and saw unpacked boxes on the frontyard i was over thinking who could be our next neighbor maybe shes old? or maybe a family? oh no wait what if it was a hot guy? the thoughts bug me and didnt see a huge rock infront of me and since my iphone is blasting in my ears i didnt hear the people saying "watch out for the rock", the rock stopped my skateboard wheels from working.

"DUGG DUGG"

"And there goes Ms. kaithleen williams late for class and tripped over by a stupid rock" I murmured to myself while slowly touching my bruises.

I heard giggles behind me and find it very insulting. I turned around to see a hot blonde guy about 5"8 tall  almost at the age of mine.