Chapter 30: So Jet Lag

What happened: Kaithleen saw a blonde guy but it wasnt Cody so instead of going back she checked-in a nearby hotel for 4 hours before riding a plane back to New York. (3 hours of Flight from Miami to New York)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at the window and clouds was as white as Cody's teeth, everytime I think of him I always have a smile in my face.

Before I even knew it, I arrived at New York. I looked at my watch theres 2 more hours til' Cody's Concert.

I took a Cab home and dressed myself before heading to the Concert Arena. Upon arriving, the place was crowded with screaming girls jumping up and down, Papparazzi and even Mothers carrying their children with them.

From this moment I know to myself that Cody had been a huge success. I dont have any tickets yet so I went to the counter to buy myself front row seats.

"Excuse me, Can I buy a ticket the most closest one to Cody" I smiled at her

The lady was a bit old, Her hair was dyed with light red and orange she spoke to me slowly "Im Sorry dear but were Sold out"

What sold out? no .. Maybe atleast second row seats.

"Umm..Second row seats?"

"Not even the last seats dear, We sold it out yesterday"

What?! How can I enter now? Sneak in? If thats even possible. How will Cody see me if his tickets are Sold out!

Maybe I can talk to the bodyguards. I saw a black american with very mascular body

"Excuse me sir, but Cody Simpson knows me. If I could just talk to him"

He chuckled and said "Thats what everybody says, Are you his girlfriend or his bestfriend?"

"B-But sir"

"NO TICKET NO ENTRY!" He shouted it on my face what should I do now?

While everyone went inside the concert arena, I sat on a nearby bench hoping to see Cody. 

*Cody's POV*

Here goes nothing, I looked at the crowd but no sign of Kaithleen. My manager is forcing me to speak something but how could I if I cant see her.

Kaithleen please show up, please kaithleen. Oh Lord please tell me kaithleen is here. I-I still love her

*End of POV*

After several hours the concert ended.

I found a little space that I could squeeze through it took me at Cody's van. I saw Cody getting in it.

"CODY!!!" I shouted but cody didnt hear it , the voice of screaming girls were too loud.

Its too late. I went home crying. This is the moment I should say to myself that I let go the only person who gave his best for me.

I was about to unpack my luggage but I saw a text on my phone from my mom

Do unexpected things, Dont give up. Im here for you

And who said I couldnt catch another plane to California? I zipped my bag and headed to the airport. It was kinda a devilish Idea but I know one thing for sure that the Guy I love is on his way home.

The next flight will be in a couple of hours. I looked from left to right just to know if Cody was still here. I saw the flight schedules and looks like Cody is on his way to California. I changed to a side-loosed white shirt and denim shorts with black chuck taylor shoes. I side braided my hair so I would feel comfortable.

A couple of hours I was on my way to California. I have been riding planes since yesterday and I feel so Jet lag.

California, 5pm

I hurried to my mom and left her my luggage, I went straight to Cody's house

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I was shocked to see Alli

"Oh my Gosh Kaithleen! IMISSYOU" Alli jumped and hugged me tight 

"I miss you too Alli, is your brother home?"

She smiled at me "Im happy for you guys, He's on the beach. He haven't been eating since he came here"

"Thanks Alli!" I ran as fast as I could to the beach but I heard Alli screaming so I stopped

"Why?"

She threw me a skateboard "You'll be much faster with these babies"

"Thanks" I rode Alli's skateboard, but I wasnt sure if I still know how to ride it. Turns out I still know how!

I could hear the waves crashing, the lovely smell of the wind flowing through my hair. I was skating too fast that my hair tie got blown away. My hair spreaded and it looked like I used some sort of device to make it wavy.

I saw Cody sitting near the sea shore, he was looking at the sea while wipping his tears. I took the skateboard and carried it as I approached Cody. I was standing behind him when I spoke

"Some fat guy put me In a bag last night. He said someone wanted me for Christmas"

Cody turned around his eyes popped and-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I told you this story was about to end! :)) Please dont forget to tell me your feedbacks. Comment, Vote and Fan <3

Thanks for reading! :*