Chapter 9: Is it the end?

Time gap (5-7days)

*Flashback*

Days have passed and so many things had happened. Mom took me to my doctor again ang guess what? The doctor said i wont be needing my stick walker. My friends visited me yesterday and Cody was..

Cody.

Gosh I miss him he went to do what singers do, record stuffs and sign stuffs. I haven't seen him for 3 days , Everyday I took a peek on my window hoping he was in his room. I must have lost track of the time. I must get dressed Im still wearing my PJs and its 12nn.

I took a bath for almost half an hour and wore a loose v-neck floral shirt with a matching black denim shorts. I didnt do much to my hair because I wasnt going anywhere. 

I heard sounds of a vehicle parking nearby, I was hoping it was cody so I rushed downstairs and stopped midway, No one was coming out of the van, That made me so sad I went up to my room again and took a last peek on my window hoping to see cody in his room.

Someone covered my eyes. Those soft palms are so familiar, I knew it was Cody's hands. It made me smiled so much, I could feel someone leaning over my ears then suddenly a male voice whispered "Guess who?"

"I have no Idea. Umm... is this Justin Bieber?"

He chuckled. "No but he's from Gold coast australia"

"Cody? Cody Simp-son?"

"And for that you get a kiss" He came closer and kissed me in the cheeks

"Hi" I said giving him a tight hug

"Wow someone misses me alot"

"Nahh just a little" I gave him a wink, i love how his eyes sparkle while looking at me its just so amazing. He gave me cute little box. I smiled at him and opened it. It was a necklace with the wings of an angle

"Aww thank you cody"

"Everything for you angel" He took the necklace and stood behind my back, After placing the necklace he rested his head on my shoulders ang giving me a back hug.

It lasted for almost 10 mins. We finally broke the silence, I shared him stories about what happened while he was gone and he also did but I was a bit upset. He told me that he saw his Ex-girlfriend, Stella on the shooting of one of his music video and his manager wanted stella to be the leading lady.

"No its okay its not like were together" Pretending it didnt hurt and played it cool

"You sure? you can come with me if you wanted to, ill just talk to your mom"

I wanted to know how Stella looks so I said yes. I dont know where this is heading for but hey! atleast im about to find out.

*The next day*

I woke up early and dressed myself a simple floral dress with matching white doll shoes, I curled the ends of my hair and braided my bangs. My iphone suddenly rang its a textmessage from cody saying that we have to leave so I rushed downstairs and hugged my mom goodbye.

I sat next to cody and after 20 mins of drive we finally reached an amazing resort where he was going to shoot his new music video. He got out of the van first and outstreched his arm to me, I gladly took it but before things turn good i saw stella.

Dang she looks good flawless, tall and very beautiful. She came to Cody like a hurricane and hugged him tight stella was facing me she gave me a dirty look and pulled away and greeted me as if she didnt do anything.

"Cody told me everything about you" She chuckled. "even your twisted ankle"

"I can walk now, Cody was a big help , one day he carri-" I stopped because she pulled cody away and looked back to me and said "No time for chit-chat sorry, celebs like us are busy sorry hunny" She gave me a dirty look once again.

Cody looked at me while stella was dragging him, i think he's trying to say "im sorry"

What will I do now? I have nowhere to go, I roamed around the grassy field of the resort , I passed a tiki house with loads of Cody's Crew laughing around they gave me a friendly smile and I was just happy to feel welcome.

I saw Stella still dragging cody in a bush, i was curious so i followed them.

I could hear cody saying "Stella what are we doing here stel-" Why did he stop? I stood up from where i was hiding and saw Stella and Cody kissing.

Tears were formed as i see them sucking faces, I-I dont know what to do, I walked away and I could here sounds behind my back it was cody.

"Kaithleen I didnt know she was going to do that.. I stop-"

"Save it Cody" I murmered. "Im just a fan"

I was walking away when it started to rain, can this day can get any worse? And it did I had no transportation money because Cody's van was going to take me home. Ugh my house is a bit far from the resort it would took probably me an hour.

I started walking and crying people were starring at me, vehicles were stopping asking if i needed a lift , I didnt accepted any of them because my mom would always remind me of how teenagers like me get kidnapped.

After an hour I finally reached home, I saw Cody's van parked infront of their house. Mom opened the door and saw me soaking wet, she hugged me tight and that made me feel so loved.

"I know what happened" she said while raising my chin "Cody dropped by just a couple of mins before you came, he also said he was going to be in his room so he would see if  you already came"

I nodded her okay. and went upstairs I saw cody sitting in his balcony. 

"Please let me explain" he was still talking I had enough maybe he still like stella I closed my balcony door and before closing the window i told him "I-I just need sometime alone, you guys..you-look good together" and finally closed it.

I guess this is the end of cody and me. Im too hurt but do i have any rights? No. I forgot were not even together. I dont have the right to be jealous. Im just a simple clumsy fan girl