Chapter 24: The spaces between my fingers

I checked my list for the last time and all everything is almost done. They'll deliver the suit today and then all I have do is take some pictures and the interview.

I looked at my Iphone it was past  5pm. I whipped myself up some sandwich and a lovely glass of juice for a snack.

After several hours the suit arrived in my front door. Its time to meet Cody again, I texted him to meet me somewhere and he suggested at his studio. He gave me the address of his studio and I took a cab.

I got off the cab and atlantic records is huge, literally! As I entered Cody's studio I saw Matt and Cody Chillin' in a corner.

"Cody..?" I whispered. Im a bit shy with Matt around.

"Oh.. you're here, let me get that for you" he took the suit away from me and gave it to matt.

Cody looked at Matt and cleared his throat, I dont know what it means but Matt stood up and shook hands with me "Pleasure to meet you kaithleen"

"Y-You know my name?" I asked.

"Of course, A day wouldn't pass without your name coming out from Cody mouth" he chuckled out loud.  Then Cody started hitting him and pushing him like a kid.

"Oh... o-okay then, Cody try the suit"

"Oh yeah, sorry" he smiled at me and took the suit with him as he went outside.

I sat next to Matt, it was a bit awkward because he completely knows about me and cody. We were not talking to each other until Cody came in.

I smiled as he walks in his studio, Navy blue does matches his skin and his eyes. I came closer to him and fixed his neck tie, I feel like a wife but no im just doing this for my boss and my career.

He was looking at me as I fixed his neck tie, but I pretended I didnt know. I backed off a bit to view how it looks and I think I've done a perfect job.

"Kaithleen..?" Cody said looking at his hands

"mhm?"

"dont you think there's something missing in my hand?" he smiled then looked at Matt.

I dont get this boy. Wait does he want a glove or something? He's totally a weird guy.

"Huh? do you want a glove or something?" I asked completely confused.

"Well.." he paused then looked at his hands again "the spaces between my fingers are were yours fit perfectly, so I was thinking ..may I borrow your hand?"

Then Matt bursted out in laughters, Ahh so Cody's making fun out of me. Thats just perfect. I gave him the -___- look he was smiling at me like a weird freak guy. He threw Matt a pencil that made Matt stop from laughing out loud.

"Zip it simpson. I'll take a picture of you then Interview and THEN! I could get off your life" I took the camera off my bag

"B-But I dont want you to get off my life" he murmured.

I was about to respond when Matt started to interupt "This is a perfect time for me to listen but for Cody's privacy i'll leave" Matt closed the door behind him and I started looking for a perfect spot in the studio.

"this is a perfect spot" I said pointing at the sound system in his studio.

We took a couple of shots then decided to stop to take a break, Im so exhausted Its almost 9 in the evening. I feel so sleepy but I have to finish everything today.

Cody suggested that We eat here in his studio, I gladly said yes because my tummy was grumbling. I sat next to him while he memorize some lyrics.

I cant help but feel so sleepy, Im so tired... My eyes kept on closing but I need to stay awake.. Stay Awake kaithleen.. Stay..awake..

I fell into something soft, It felt like a pillow and it smelled so good. As I was sleeping my mind was half-conscious I heard a conversation

I heard cody saying "Shut up Matt, You'll wake her up" then someone chuckled that Im guessing its from matt then I heard matt say "You really do love her"

Cody replied "I do, ever since I met her, She's my world"

I wanted to react but Im so dizzy I feel so sleepy..

NEXT DAY

I opened my eyes, what a relaxing sleep but I dont think im in my room. Ugh I looked above me Cody was sleeping his head on the arm of the couch with his hand on my hands, I came to my realization I fell asleep in his lap and he is using his hands to keep mine warm. The blanket was on me not on him. I got up and felt his cold skin and since he only had one blanket he used his coat to cover himself so I could have the blanket..

But why is this happening? No. this is not right. I should move on.. because this is the right thing to do. I took the blanket off me and placed it on Cody's Body. He smells so good but I wont fell for him .. NO... NO this isnt right at all!

I left a note on cody's table along with the suit and left..

As I was walking on the Cold streets of new york I gathered my thoughts.. The conversation between Matt and Cody, the way Cody sacrificed so I could have the blanket... I dont understand why is he doing all of these? HE LEFT ME 5 years ago! Why is he coming back to my life now?! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like it ! thank you so much for reading please give me feedbacks :) Comment, Vote and Fan <3 thanks!