Chapter 3: All my Dreams Crashed down </3

I stared at my room's ceiling, I cant stop thinking about everything. Its been hours since i met THE CODY SIMPSON.

"yes, thank you" Mom said while closing the door

Im a bit worried i wont be able to walk, I wont be able to sing infront of all the students in our school

"mom, what did he say? can i walk ? I need to be at school on Wednesday " I crossed my fingers and closed my eyes while i was waiting for my mom to respond.

*Kaithleen's POV*

Today i met cody simpson but does meeting him means i lose a huge part of my life? I know its not his fault but i wish....i wish i..i can still perform or else.... WAIT why is mom still not talking? But if i open my eyes im afraid everything ive wished for will all break into pieces ill count then open my eyes..

3...2......1....NO NO NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING, IT WAS THE ONLY CHANCE I CAN PROVE MYSELF TO EVERYONE... NO NO..!

*End of Kaithleen's POV*

"mom please, i need some time alone" i didnt noticed tears were falling down my cheeks, i slowly made my way to my balcony while holding to every object on my way to balance my stupid twisted ankle I brought my guitar with me and my music sheet where i kept the song i made for a month, its now useless because i cant perform thou i can walk a little the doctor suggested my mom that it was best to cancel everything.

I sat on the balcony and started to strum my guitar.

*BEEP BEEP* there goes my iphone a text message from my bestfriend

"HEY KAITHLEEN, bad news :( took this photo at a cafe near school"

It tore me to pieces I saw a picture of my jerk boyfriend kissing a hot chick while im sitting hear in the balcony with a twisted foot. Can this day get any worst?

I called my boyfriend Justin a hunk but a very jerk one too.

"Hey baby" He said playing dumb as if i didnt knew anything

"DONT HEY ME! WHY DIDNT YOU SHOWED UP?" his loud voice was enough to break me more to pieces

"AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH A GIRL IN A CAFE? SUCKING FACES?!! THATS IT JUSTIN WERE DONE!" I ended our call and cried.

I just couldnt take this anymore, maybe some music will calm me.

I grabbed my guitar and played an acoustic of when she cries by britt nicole

"Her heart is breaking from the pain she feels inside..Everyday is the same she finds her way, she hurts... she breaks..." I stopped playing my guitar because i couldnt take it anymore

I heard a voice across my balcony. It was Cody

"um.. hey are you okay?" As he looked at me, it was a co-incident that his room was beside my room like the one in you belong with me by taylor swift

"Yeah" I said. while wipping the tears using my hand

"Its nice up here aye? nice cozy..and.." he paused i guess he realize this wasnt making me comfortable.

"Cody i need sometime alone, it was nice meeting you but now everything i prepared for is DONE.im not going to force you to go back in your room but it would be comfortable if we-we could talk some other time" I said softly while tears where running down my face.

Was i right to shut cody up? he was just trying to make me feel better. but everything now hurts more the he sees in my eyes.