Chapter 17: Nothing will ever Replace you

I looked at those aqua-greenish eyes, I can see the pain in it. I held his hands tighter than before. I leaned to whisper him "Be Brave"

All of a sudden, my vision started to blur all I can see was Cody holding me tight and behind him policemen were arresting someone. I could hear the screams of every person around me.

Cody was crying, It was the first time that I saw him mad about something, I couldn't handle this pain anymore. I started falling to the ground knee by knee. Cody Gave me one last kiss before the paramedics took me away from him. Those tears made the pain much worst.

Cody was about to ride the ambulance but Brad stopped him. All I could hear was "It will be too much publicity" but Cody refuses and started arguing with his father. He finally came to a realization that the more longer they argue the shorter I have the chances to live.

I looked at the wound, Blood was everywhere. The doctors finally closed the door and rushed me to the nearest hospital.

"This will help you ease the pain" the nurse said and injected me something that made me feel so weak...

*After Several mins*

I saw a bright light above me, I recognize the place. It was the surgery room.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Maybe its my heart beat. I couldn't move, I knew I was asleep but why cant I tell them what I was thinking. Or ma-maybe Im dead?

No. Please I still want to live! OUCH! they're pulling the bullet ? Wow. It does hurt. I need to stay half-concious so they'll know Im still alive. 

"It's all my fault! I should have gotten there earlier"

Cody? Is that Cody? No baby. Its not your fault, Please stop crying. I cant see him but I could feel that he was upset.

"Sir you have to stay outside, she's in a critical situation. She could die any moment now"

DIE?! But I don't want to. NO please Cody needs me now more than ever, Please be awake kaithleen, WAKE UP! KAITHLEEN WILLIAMS WAKE UP!!!

"Codyy.." I coughed blood were dripping from my wound. I was back to myself again. But now I realized the pain was much worst. I looked at the wound and fell completely hopeless.

Cody must have heard my voice, he quickly ran beside me and holded my hand tight.

"You told me to be brave, I will but promise me you wont leave me!"

Ouch. The pain ugh I forced myself to speak a couple more words "I-I pro-mise"

The doctors drag him outside. He was refusing but his Dad finally helded him to stop and just wait. An old nurse injected me something that made me completely unconscious.

*After 3 hours*

 I opened my eyes, It was different from what I saw earlier. I looked at the person sleeping while holding my hand. Its cody. It was nice to see him

"Hi" he said, while wipping a couple of tears

"Stop Crying Im already feeling okay"

"You saved your life for me"

"Well lets just say Im wonderwoman" I joked.

He didnt laughed at all, well.. I was just kidding.

"Where's everybody else?"

"Your Mom and My mom and dad grabbed us something to eat, they know you were going to wake up any minute now"

"Ohh..."

Cody Grabbed something from a cabinet.

"Wow. Thank you baby" I took the balloons and a pack of gummy bears from him and set it aside.

"No, Thankyou. Maybe by now Im dead If it wasnt for you"

"I did it because I love you a-and I guess to prove you how much I really do"

He put his hands in his face. He's crying again.

I took his hands away from his face "Stop it. It hurts me when you cry"

There were still tears forming and dropping in his face.

"Cody, Listen to me Carlo and me are just friends we have just met a-and"

I was about to continue when Cody leaned to kiss me <3

"Why'd you do that?"

"You dont have to explain anything, I love you Kaithleen from the bottom of my heart and nothing will ever replace you"

Isn't he the sweetest guy? I love Cody. Its good that I survived. He's such an amazing guy.