Chapter 25: Sunny Miami Beach

I arrived home probably around 7 in the morning and yet I have to be at work before 8, It was a relaxing sleep but a very wrong one too. Thousands of thoughts are running in my head but I had to keep going, I must focus at my work.

After a quick bath and a take-out breakfast I headed to the Le-Rick Building. I must submit the photos, I looked for the camera in my bag but I cant find it. Oh gosh I must have left it at.... Cody's studio.

Mr. Rick will arrive in a couple of mins, how will I explain this to him ? Wait. I should call Cody first..

I took my Iphone out of my pocket and called Cody but no one is answering maybe he was still asleep. No I must wake him up.

I took my bag with me and rushed downstairs while my Iphone was on my ear. Because of Nervousness I bumped into someone.

"I-Im Sorry" I looked at an old man and it was Mr. Rick

He chuckled. "Why are you in a hurry, Kaithleen?" he said placing his hand on my shoulder.

I need to explain "Umm...Sir I left my Camera at Cody's studio and its due is today"

He smiled at me and said "Why Dont you do the interview in Sunny Miami?"

I cant fully digest what Mr. Rick meant about doing the interview in Sunny Miami Beach, Its a great opportunity but does it mean I have to stay attached to Cody much longer?

"Sir, what do you mean?" I nervously asked.

"Well, Its pretty darn cold in here and when I went to Miami, I had loads of fun and I was wondering why not take atleast 5 of my staff for a one week vacation in Miami. Of course, everything will be taken care of me. You went even spend a dime" he chuckled "I have already booked the flight" He took something out of his briefcase and gave it to me. It was a plane ticket "I talked to Cody about this yesterday and he gladly said yes" he gave me another ticket that im assuming its for cody.

"Umm.. sir can i do the interview here instead?"

"Kaithleen, Miami will clear your mind and besides its a requirement for you to come, send me the photos on my email and I'll do the rest .. just do the interview in miami, Your flight will be tonight at 9pm"

I was speechless. WHAT?! A requirement? Ugh.. how will I say no to that? I thanked Mr. Rick and headed home.

It was 8 in the morning but I feel like getting a vodka for breakfast, I knew I was gonna get drunk and wake up in the afternoon. I packed my bags and texted Cody

I got your plane ticket, bring my camera when you wake up

I grabbed a vodka bottle in my refrigirator and started digging in. I dont really drink vodka at all, so the taste was horrible but because of the pain I feel inside I didnt noticed how many glass of vodka I had drank.

I gathered all my thoughts. I mean like really?!?! How could destiny be so cruel? I wanted for him and he never came. And all I wanna do is to move on but he keeps getting in the way?

Im feeling a bit dizzy. I think I drank too much.. Someone was knocking on the door.

I was leaning from wall to wall so I wont fall on the floor. When I opened the door All I saw is a tall blonde guy, My mind was playing fun of me .. I couldn't see a thing.

Everything was completely blurry. Then a familiar voice started to talk

"I brought your camera, kaithleen"

"My Khazmeraz?" I dont know what im saying but it has something to do with a camera??

I was holding on to the door and I felt completely dizzy and the blonde dude catched me

"Whoa, Youre a superhero? You know therez thiz blonde guy I love but he.." I came closer to the weird dude and whispered "left me before" 

I started speaking in loud tones "I MEAN WHY WOULD HE LEAVE ME? all I wanna do is move on but I cant I still love him!"

"Kaithleen, have you been drinking?" The blonde dude said he carried me then sat me on the couch.

My head is spinning maybe if I sleep it would go away.

*Cody's POV*

I went to kaithleen's condo but I didn't expected she would get drunk.. I know its not a bad thing but I know Kaithleen she doesn't like the taste of liquor, She also told me she still loves me. Im happy to hear it but .. seeing her like this? I cant leave now. I'll take care of her because I love her.

I took her to her bedroom and tucked her in. As I observed around she packed her things and all she would be needing is all ready done. I think I'll throw the vodka away then I'll just ask Matt to bring my bags here, So kaithleen and I could go to the airport together tonight.

*End of POV*

6:00 pm

I got out of bed feeling a bit dizzy, Im surprised to see I was in my room. When I got outside I saw Cody in the couch doing something.

"hey.." he said as I was walking

"Cody, What happened?" Getting myself a glass of water

"You drank too much, I came to bring your camera and to get my plane ticket but you- fell, So I stayed instead"

I looked at the time it was 6 in the evening, isnt this a good time to be in the airport?

"Cody, shouldnt we be in the airport?"

Cody smiled at me and said "I was just waiting for you go get dressed, we should be there by now or we'll miss the flight"

I didnt responded to him, I turned my back and headed to the shower to clean myself up. After a refreshing bath, I wore a black dress with a white trench coat then took my bags with me.

"I'll take care of that" Cody said taking the bags off me.

"No, I can do it all by myself" I said but cody kept on insisting so I got a bit pissed "I SAID I CAN DO IT ALONE"

He couldnt say a word so he just responded  "M-My driver is taking us to the airport, I'll be waiting downstairs"

He left and I closed the door behind me. I came to the lobby to talk to the person incharge of the mails to keep them while Im away.

I saw Cody looking at me but he pretended he was looking at something else. His driver gave me a hand with my luggage. I sat beside Cody and then the 20 mins. drive to the airport began

After a couple of mins we finally arrived. I saw my work-mates Gina, Claire, Amy, Todd and Gabe they told me I should Check in my bags, I gave Cody his plane ticket I found out I was sitting beside him. Isnt this fun?! Ugh..

Well hello Miami and a looonngg vacation with Cody, the guy you want to forget but you cant. Miami wasnt far so it would take probably 2-3 hours of flight.

We finally board and got on the plane, I dont know where this interview will head for, Cody is still not talking to me.  I feel guilty. Should I even say sorry? Or just keep it pure work. Why Cant I just ignore him ? Am I still inlove with him?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading please let me know what you think about this chapter :) Comment, Vote and Fan thank you! :*