Chapter 13: Busy Cody

"Okay see you later, bye"

I hunged up, its been a week since my mom's horrible accident, I was planning to have a little picnic surprise for Cody.

I asked my mom for my allowance and went to the grocery to buy some snack for the picnic. Cody is in his studio working for his new single. He promised me he would Come home early to have a little picnic with me.

After picking up some snacks, I made sandwiches and brownies just for us. I am so excited I cant stop how wonderful this is gonna be. Ugh 2 more hours. Perfect time to fix myself and prepare all the things I need.

I took a long bath and wore a sun dress fixed my hair into a spring up-do and left the house with excitement.

I texted cody "On my way to the park ;) excited." I didnt get any reply to him maybe because he was busy.

I set up the cloth where we will be sitting, The tree makes the places an awesome spot to have a picnic. I sat down and tried to call Cody. Still no one was answering. He is late for almost 20 mins he's never late for our date. Especially this

I texted him again "baby you're late the food is getting cold, where are you?"

and again "cody robert simpson its been an hour where are you?"

and again "1 hour and 30 mins are you coming or not? Its getting dark you know"

and again "2 hours. Should I go home now?"

Finally he called.

"BABY! I am so sorry this makes me really sad im afraid i wont make it. My dad wont let me go until i finish this were kinda running behind schedule"

"ohh.."

"baby have you been waiting for 2hours?"

"nah. just exaggerating. Listen umm I'll text you when I get home, its getting dark. I better clean up"

I didnt wait for him to answer. I ended the call and started cleaning up. I knew I was about to cry but I was holding it back I dont want people to see.

I left the park and went home. My mom was still at work so I had no one to talk to. I changed to my PJs and crashed the bed.

Yes it hurts but I should also understand that Cody is a celebrity not a normal boy, his fans are expecting the release of his single, but still I never expected Cody would miss a date.

I toss and turned on my bed, I just cant stop thinking I kept on checking cody's room hoping he was there. I finally gave up and cried myself to sleep.

3:02 am

Gosh why on earth would I wake up at 3 in the morning? I checked my phone 27 missedcalls from cody and 20 text messages. I looked at his room he was holding his Iphone while watching tv. Curiosity left me no choice but to call him.

"Hello?!" he said surprisingly

"Why are you still awake?"

"I cant sleep"He got up and took a peek on his window "I made my girl sad, can we talk?"

"I'll brush my hair first"

"No need, you look amazing in every possible way"

I didnt replied and ended the call, I opened the balcony door. And there he was sitting at his balcony with his guitar.

"What is that for?" I whispered

"Can I sing to you?" He said looking down rubbing the back of his neck

"Cody its 3 in the morning, we might wake the neighbors!"

"Oh yeah I forgot about that"

"Go get some sleep, I know you're tired"

"Just a bit" he murmured

"go to bed, I wont go anywhere"

He said okay. He was about to close his door when he said "I'll make it up to you, I promise"

"Cody, I understand you're a busy guy ... A-And .... Lets talk about it later okay?"

"okay. I love you"

"I feel the same way" I didnt bother to look if he closed his door I just went to bed. I sure hope whatever that making up works.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will the making up work? ;) found out on my next post :D thanks for reading! Leave me comments,votes please xx