Chapter 19: Goodbye California & Kaithleen, Hello New york.

*Cody's POV*

I forgot to tell her about new york. I have no guts to tell him yet, Im afraid she would be mad at me. Sometimes I wish... I wasnt a celebrity but this is what I've been dreaming for. I should go to sleep I have a day left here in California.

*End of POV*

5 pm

Something is bothering Cody's mind, I dont know what and why but he said he'll explain it to me. He's been busy I dont know why. A couple of day to go then I'll be a senior highschool then graduate  and head off to college. Time flys so fast when you're having fun.

*Knock Knock*

Ah. It must be Cody. I quickly stood up and opened the door

"Hi, creeper" I joked.

"Well, Atleast I only creap Kaithleen and Eva"

"Longoria?"

"No" he said sarcastically "Maybe Williams" 

He chuckled out loud then we headed outside.

"I've got something to tell you"

"I was hoping you would say that, okay let me hear it weirdo" I smiled at him

"Kaithleen..."He paused "Im moving to new york tonight"

WHAT!?! HE'S MOVING WHAT? .. the words he had spoken to me was a bit eye opening. I dont know how to react, my jaw dropped and tears were falling once again

"Kaithleen... Im sorry, We'll be there for only 2 years I just have to finish some things"

I feel so mad at him, why tell me this now?!

"Why Cody?! WHY? Im not prepared for this...why are you telling this to me!"

"I-I" he stammered.

"I wanted to tell you earlier but your mother told me to let you recover first....We can Skype everynight"

"Skype? ... Cody Skype is not enough to keep a relationship going! and you know that!"

"Im really sorry, I-I dont want to end this kaithleen, please"

"Save it Cody. You're just like my dad, I start to get super close then all of a sudden you disappear like a bubble, I thought you were the one Cody, but I guess all of these flirting stuffs...forget it Cody, Have a great life.Goodbye"

I ran to my house and in to my room, All of a sudden tears started to burst.. I cant help it. So this is the part where it all ends huh? I cried and cried all night thinking how I love Cody and how this stuffs end. Maybe its for the best... he's living his dream I have to live with that.

I cried for several hours then I heard my mom knocking my door

"Honey, Cody is leaving. You sure you dont want to see him one last time?"

"J-Just tell him I said Have a good life ahead "

I looked at the window and saw Alli comforting Cody. Alli was patting Cody's back I feel so guilty. I rushed downstairs and surprised cody a hug.

I cried in his shoulder and he was crying too.

"Im sorry but you have a great life ahead, I-I cant hold you back"

"I love you kaithleen, I will surely miss every smile, every giggle and every jokes we had, study hard. Someday we'll meet again" He whispered before he finally rode their black van and drifted away.

Its me again.. All alone.. So this is where it ends... School starts soon. Bye Cody I will definitely miss you.

I cried all night thinking how lucky I was to have him and how dumb I was letting him drift away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END! just kidding!! 

Well the story doesnt end here! :)) Kaithleen has to go to college and get a great work. I dont wanna spoil things up :D just stay tuned and wait for a miracle to fall out of the sky. Just kidding! There's few years ahead for both ex-lovers <3