Chapter 16: Death threat

*Kaithleen's POV*

Cody and I have been a couple for months, I couldnt help but feel completely sad. I know he has all the right to be Jealous, but what hurts most is the fact that he doesn't trust me. Ughh are these thoughts going to make me cry again? Ugh. I hate it when this happens...

*End of POV*

I cant let my mom see me crying. I climbed to the roof and buried my face in my palms. I felt something on my pocket something long and thin. I took it out from my pocket it was a sharpie marker. I rememeber when I was six I used to write sad faces whenever I was sad it makes me calm down. I tried to do it again maybe it still works.

I wrote loads of sad faces on my palm. Gosh It kinda did work. I looked up and saw those bright stars. I started feeling a bit relief from my problems. I played all Cody's song on my Iphone and started connecting all those stars like a little kid.

I did for almost 20 mins until the song Not Just You started playing, I stopped and started remembering all those fights with Cody and before I knew it I started Crying again.

10 mins later

I stopped myself from crying and went down to tell my mom I was okay. She was a bit tired so It didnt bothered me if she was skipping her dinner. I looked at my Iphone and still there were no messages from Cody, maybe he was still on his concert.

Im so bored, Its almost 11 in the evening maybe I should go to bed.

The next day

*BUZZ BUZZ*

What the?! Oh Its my Phone, Unknown number? but .. oh well

"Umm hello?"

"IF I CANT HAVE HIM THEN NOBODY CAN!!!!"

I looked at my phone the call was ended thats kinda a bit scary, I know she was talking about Cody. Wait the only person can do this is Stella! SHE BETTER LEAVE MY CODY ALONE!

I looked for my mom, dangg she left the house already. I quickly called Cody but nobody was answering, My heart is pounding. Oh God please dont let anyone hurt my baby. I kept on dialing cody's number. YES! 

"CODY!"

"KAITHLEEN!"

"w-what!?" I was a bit worried

"SOMEONE SENT ME A DEATH THREAT ABOUT YOU"

"SO DID I!"

"Cody.. I am so scared what am I going to do? My mom is not home"

"KAITHLEEN LISTEN TO ME, LOCK ALL DOORS, WINDOWS any possible way to get in your house! AND CALL THE COPS"

"Okay Okay" I quickly ran downstairs and locked all doors and windows then grabbed a knife for my protection

"Cody? Where are you?"

"Im with my bodyguards Im almost there! Dont worry about me Im safe"

*CLUNG CLUNG*(the sounds of falling kitchen wears)

"Cody........they're here"

"WHO?! KAITHLEEN ANSWER ME!! WHO?!"

Then suddenly the power in my house went out. I looked at my phone the call ended. Wait It can possibly be! The Fuse is in the basemen-... FUCK! I forgot about the door to my basement. They're here. Im shaking like a chihuahua I dont know what to do. I heard the Siren of the police. But I cant go out now what if he's downstairs. I locked my room and hide on my closet.

Im shaking more than ever. I heard the door opened. Looks like someone is searching. Oh please please please please dont come near me. I saw a shadow infront of my closet. Then It opened, It was a policeman.

"Ms. Kaithleen? Its okay. We're here to help you, You're safe now" He stretched his hands to me and  I nervously took it.

I was shaking so they gave me a blanket and then he assisted me outside our house.

The police were all over our house checking every possible clue who could it be

"KAITHLEEN" I heard cody's voice and i turned around.

I gave cody a tight hug and I-I just needed to Cry. Im so scared. I closed my eyes I know I was safe.

"Everything will be okay, Im here" he rubbed his hand behind my back, thats what I needed the most.

When I opened my eyes all I saw was a shadow in the bushes pointing a...gun? to c-cody?!

"NOOOOOOOO!"

*And a loud gunshot was heard*