Chapter 23: Why do we have to talk about this?

I walk down my condo's halway and as I was about to enter, I looked down to see a cute little teddy bear with a note in it.

I picked it up and opened the door , I sat on the couch to see what was the note all about it says

Had a rough day? Thats okay. Atleast Mr. Snuggles is here for you.

That made me smile, B-But there's no name of the sender? Like the flowers this morning. Who could this sender be? I looked around and saw the flowers on the coffee table.

I smelled the lovely roses and decided to put it on a vase. It would go perfect for the coffee table and the dining table.

After doing a couple of house chores. I took a bath before drifting into a relaxing sleep.

NEXT DAY

I asked Cody to meet me in my condo so I can get his body measurements before sending the design to the tailor.

"knock knock"

"coming.." I said taking my laptop with me as I open the door

"Hi" cody said while giving me a huge smile.

"This is really awkward can you just please come in" I said closing the door behind him.

He walked inside looking left to right as if he was observing then he finally spoke "Lovely flowers"

"Yeah I dont even know who sent it to me" I said taking the tape measure out of my sewing box

"Should I take off my shirt?" He asked giving me a devilish look

"W-Well Ofcourse or else the suit would be big enough for you"

Then he took his shirt off. I cant stop looking at those 6-pack-abs. That beautiful body it feels like its summer indoors. Wow and the V all the way to his-

"Stop starring, it might melt" Cody said raising an eyebrow.

Shizzle bidazzle. Did he just saw me cheking out his body? Oh gosh this is quite humiliating.

I snapped out of it and took measurements of his cody, Next was his huge biceps. Please dont make me drool, Kaithleen please stop just do your job!

After a couple mins of intense heat all over my body I finally got all the measurements I needed.

"Thanks for the time" I said shaking his hand.

"No prob. Are you sending it back to the tailor?"

"Yeah, Ill just take a cab" I responded.

"Why take a cab when I can give you a ride" He suggested while he grabbed his shirt.

I cant stop taking one last peek on his abs, Its making me so distracted"N-No I-I th-think th-the c-cab is m-much" 

"Hey" he interrupted "Do you want me to put my shirt back on or do you still want to look at my abs?" he said smiling like a devil infront of me.

I rolled my eyes and raised an eyebrow "Puh-lease I wasn't looking at your abs, its not that quite attractive"

"Really?" He chukled while he wore his shirt back on.

Ugh . Cody Simpson you have such a big head. Its gonna pop if you dont stop being to proud of those abs.

I took the sheet of paper where all the measurements was and my sketchpad and opened the door.

"Time to leave, big head" I said

He wore his coat and headed through the elevator. I pressed the button L for lobby and before I knew it we were at the lobby.

I walked outside and it was freezing cold, good thing I was wearing my coat and scarf. But there's no cab? How am I suppose to get this work done on time? Oh gosh bad luck strikes again. Maybe if I cross the street ... but the cars are so fast..

I took a little step before I completely decided that I will cross the street.

*VROOOOMMM*

OHMYGOSH. I closed my eyes that almost hit me , Im shaking to death. Good thing a stranger pulled me. His strong arms...

I opened my eyes to see who he was. It was Cody, We were inches apart. A perfect moment for a kiss but why do I feel this way? I feel so safe in his arms. We were starring at each other, looking at those beautiful eyes until He broke the silence.

"Th-Thank you C-Cody" I said my hands were still shaking

He holded my hands and rubbed them to keep it warm. "You shouldn't be crossing the streets like this, The streets are more dangerous here"

He pulled my hand and let me entered his car. "I told you i'll give you a ride"

I was in deep shock. I havent spoken a word. He sat next to me and pulled me into a hug.

"C-Cody What are you doing?" I said pulling away from his hug

"I-Im Sorry" He was blushing I could see that.

We didnt talked to each other for a couple of mins. Until I finally talked to him

"Hey, thanks for saving my life" I said facing him.

"Not a problem, I owe you much more than that"

Im guessing he was talking about the gunshot that happened 5 years ago. I know it was a bit awkward but I asked him "Why did you hug me?"

"I-I just thought you need a hug" he was looking down then he cleared his throat "especially when you're scared"

Its really amazing how long we hadn't seen each other but still we both know each other like lovers. I looked at the car's window and saw I was at the place.. It was a good timing I dont want to talk about this.

"Thanks for the ride, Cody"

I closed car's door but I could still see Cody was sad. I-I just want to move on with my life Cody I just wish I could tell that to you without hurting you..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you guys like it? I hope you did. :) thanks for reading please comment , vote and fan!! <3 thank you guys so much :*