Chapter 8: I need you

I blinked my eyes a couple of times, I must have fallen asleep. All I remember was saying those words to cody...

I rolled my eyes and I saw 2 notes pinned on my bed 1 from cody and 1 from mom. I picked up mom's letter it says : "Honey I bought a stick walker last night to help you walk while Cody is gone but anyways I still told him to keep an eye on you P.S I already went to work theres food in the fridge"

Next I picked up Cody's yellow sticky note "You fell asleep last night Angel didn't wanna wake you up, oh and i talked to your mom last night while you were asleep guess what.. im going to take care of you until your ankle is okay :) ill be there at 9:00, 143 <3 " Wow. I really loving reading his notes. 

I looked at my time it was 8:00 it should give me time to prepare something for cody, so i rushed to my bathroom and took a bath after half an hour i was ready to prepare cody & i breakfast, just to make sure he wont eat breakfast in his house i called her sister Alli

"Hey alli"

"Oh hey girly, whats up?"

"Is cody on his way here?"

"Yeah, after he get dressed im pretty sure he'll eat his breakfast before going there"

"Oh. Could you tell him not to eat his breakfast there? I just want to do something nice in return"

"Sure"

"Thanks alli you're the best!"

"Right back at cha' kaithy.. talk to you later"

Then she hung up. I know me and Alli will be good friends. I rushed downstairs and re-heated the food mom left for us. I covered the table with white table cloth and a vase with flowers in the middle, then putted the best plates we have i guess i was trying to impress cody and since he has done so many things for me. The table is finally ready.

I looked at the time and it was almost 9 o'clock , I was about to sit on the table when my ankle started to hurt again. I sat on the floor because I cant walk anymore. The pain was killing me.

"Hey kaith-" he stopped. and rushed to me, "What hapened?!" He starred at me why slowly stroking m ankle.

"I over used it" I said trying to lessen his worriess.

He grabbed my stick walker and he assisted me to the table I was prepairing.

"You made all of these?" He asked while sitting on the opposite side of the table 

"mom made the food, i just made the table setting"

"lets dig in?"

"Yeah"

We ate our breakfast and after it cody did the dishes, how gentleman could he possibly be? I played   summertime by the cody cleaning my kitchen

He chuckled when he heard his song playing "Your favorite song? "

"uh-ha"and i started singing  "top back, hands up radio on with my girlfriend just us theyre playing our song, aint nothing like the summer tonight, aint like the summertime.."

He began singing too "I cant help but stare at her" as he walked closer to me "even when the other girls are passing by" This time he was holding my hands he moved my stick walker away from me and i was hopping on one foot "CODYYY i need that" He looked at me in the eyes and whispered to me "You need that but I need you"

Oh my did he just said he needs me? what as a friend? or as a.... 

He was still resting in my shoulder while his arms are wrapped around my waist, we were dancing slowly like a prom slow dance, Every moment was captivating. I'll be used to this for a long time...