Chapter 22: Superman? Psh. Super-Cody!

"Let's just leave the past, Cody" Although I wanted to ask him what happened before. I think its best to forget everything and keep moving on.

He was a bit disappointed but he agreed.

I took a sheet of paper out of my folders and gave it to Cody.

Cody gave me a confused look and said "Whats this for?"

"I need you to write your name, contact number, age, birthday and favorite color"

He chuckled and gave it to me after answering it.

I looked at the paper and starred at him "Cody! You only wrote your contact number"

He stood up and took a peek at the window "Nahh, Why would I when you already know the answer to all of that" He chuckled.

I told him not to bring back the past.. Why are you doing this to me Cody

"Cody, please lets just pretend this is the first time we met"

He got his scarf and opened the door and said "Okay"

"Hey where are you going!?" I rushed to the door

But he continued closing it and I could hear his shoes stomping infront of my door. What the hell is this guy trying to do.

Seconds later he knocked again on my door.

"Cody! What are you doing?"

He smiled at me and outstreched his hands to give me a hand shake "Hi im Cody Simpson my mate told me to meet you here, are you my designer and photographer?"

I gotta admit he is such a cutie. I shook his hands and then showed him the way to my living room. We were pretending like we just met. I think he's trying to start all over again I figured it out and just go with the flow.

He sat on the couch and removed his scarf "Umm, so what are your plans for this photoshoot?"

I was surprised with his question "Im planning to have a formal theme with a lady having a dinner..if you know what i mean"

"Thats nice, Oh and for the suit youre going to-" 

His Iphone suddenly rang. "Excuse me, I must take this call"

He is such a gentleman he stood up and continued his phone conversation on my balcony. He came back with a serious face.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"A problem on my studio, Im sorry I have to leave its been a pleasure meeting you"

"B-But the snow outside?" I grabbed his coat and handed it to him

"I have my driver waiting for me on the lobby"

Ohh. Well this was one of the reasons we broke up, I cant keep up with his busy schedule. We shook hands for the last time before he completely left.

Im all by myself again, I had nothing to do so I spent the whole day designing a suit for cody. Then went to bed

NEXT DAY

I woke up 8 am, dang im late. I texted Cody to meet me at the photoshoot place he replied me this 

I am already here, half an hour ago. You're late :)

First day in work and Im late. Ugh. I quickly took a bath and headed for the door. As I was running I bumped into a flower basket.

I looked at it and it was for me but with no sender's name. A secret admirer? on the 2nd day in new york? thats not possible. I have no time for this so I placed it on the coffee table and went to the street to catch a cab.

A couple of mins. later I arrived at the photoshoot, and cody was munching the snack table.

"Are you ready?" I said while I took off my coat and dropped my bag

He turned around and stood up then handed me a paper bag. I looked at it to see a salad and a strawberry milkshake inside.

I gave him a confused look "Whats this for?"

"Well, you're late, you havent eaten your breakfast so you can eat while you're telling me what to do"

Aww. he does knows alot about me. HEY KAITHLEEN SNAP OUT OF IT JUST SAY THANK YOU AND LOOK AWAY

"Ohh..Thank you" I placed the paper bag in the table and asked him to pose like a hottie.

I was a bit shy at first but my stomach is grumbling so I ate the salad while managing the whole photoshoot.

I was running and asking some people to do this and that. After a couple of hours the picture were done only 3 more things to do. The suit, The design and interview.

"That was a wrap thanks everyone!" While I smiled at everyone

What a tiring day I finally had the chance to sit. But the supervisor came shouting like a maniac.

"ARE YOU KAITHLEEN WILLIAMS??!!!"

"Yes sir." I stood up and outstretching my hands

"YOURE LATE!!!" he said shouting in my face

I looked down and said "I-Im sorry sir"

"SORRY!?! ITS THE FIRST DAY, WHAT ARE YOU A BOSS OR SOME SORT?"

My eyes started to get teary, I didnt mean to. Im so ashamed I was about to say a word when a familiar voice spoke behind me.

"Hi, Im Cody Simpson"

His tiger face suddenly changed into a cute puppy "Yes, I know about you hi sorry for the commotion this stupid lady doesnt know anything about coming early"

"Stupid?" he placed his hand on my shoulder "Sir its my fault she was late, I asked her to grab me some food"

"Is that so?" The supervisor said. Smiling at me.

I looked at Cody telling him how thankful I am. Cody grabbed my arm and we headed to his dressing room.

"Are you okay?" He said grabbing his handkerchief and giving it to me.

"I think so, thank you by the way" I gladly took the handkerchief and wiped my tears

He's like a superman always ready to save my back, Just like bef- no kaithleen... you're moving on right? SO STOP IT... He's just being nice okay. Stop making a deal out of it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is a bit short :> I just made it today... Thanks for reading! please comment, vote and fan! <3 thank you :*