Chapter 18: Ice Cream? but its freezing outside?

The doctor came inside holding a piece of paper.

"Kaithleen williams?"

I nodded. He gave me the piece of paper and explained to me.

"Its been a week since you've been shot and yesterday we removed your stitches, Im happy to say that..." He smiled then looked at everyone in the room "You can go home"

Oh wow. At last Im free to go, Everyone in the room were cheering and hugging each other. It was such an amazing news. Well It would be nice if..cody was here.

The smiles quickly fade and changed it frowns. Gosh for the 8 days Ive been here in the hospital only 4 nights Cody came to look after me, Well I slightly understand that he cant postpone any concert and after every concert he's so exhausted. Yeah thats right kaithleen you forgot the part that your boyfriend is a celebrity not a normal boy. But I really wish I get to see him today. I miss him so much

"Mom?"

"Yes honey?" She brushed her palm on my face

"Is Cody Coming?" She didnt answered me instead she looked at Brad.

I was looking at both of them. Hoping one of them were going to answer my question, I looked away from them and as the nurse removed all the stuffs connected to me. I changed and went outside the hospital room

"C'mon cody please show up..." I kept looking at my Iphone. I leaned to the wall and dialed his number

Still no answer from him. I give up, he's busy and forgot all about me, FINE! I asked my mom for her car keys she gave it to me and I headed to her car.

We drove home with Brad & Angie behind us. I was so upset. When we arrived home I said goodbye to Brad & Angie then headed to my room.

I opened the door and my tears started to blur my vision. 

"SURPRISE!" The lights turned on and there were balloons all over my room and the love of my life approaching me.

"Cody.." I dont know what to say oh Gosh

"Aww Im sorry I had to ignore your calls Kaithleen, I miss you" He opened his arms wide, and I came rushing to hug him.

Cody's Parents and My mom were still downstairs smiling at us.

Cody closed the door and pulled me closer. "Someone missed me" I joked.

"You got that right" He leaned to give me another awesome kiss.

After several mins I pulled away "Cody?"

"Yes my beautiful girlfriend?"

I wanted to hide my red cheeks but he grabbed my chin and said "What did I tell you about hiding those cute red cheeks?"

"To not to" I murmured

"Thats right my angel, so what do you say...Lets eat?"

"Eat what?"

"Well, Its almost the end of summer and..Its pretty cold outside..Icecream?"

I looked at him totally confused "Shouldn't you be bringing something hot to keep us warm not cold?"

"But Miss Kaithleen Williams SImpson!" I grinned "You are already hot! and to balance it we should eat something cold, duhh"

I laughed out loud "You're so weird, Imma go and take a bath then lets eat, okay?"

He nodded. I grabbed fresh new clothes I was going to wear after I take a bath I headed to the bathroom and placed it on my dresser. I was about to close the door when I noticed Cody was behind it.

"CODY! what are you doing in here?!"

"I was gonna watch you take a bath.. just to make sure no one will hurt you" He looked at me pretending he had puppy eyes.

"Im pretty sure my bathroom is the safest place to be"

"B-But"

"GET OUT YOU PERV!" I pushed him outside then locked the door and he began smashing the door like a weirdo

"Babyyy PLEASE YOU'LL BE SAFE WITH ME...NOOOOOOO"

He was pretending to be a psycho in a movie. 

"You're dead" He laughed out loud like a witch

After taking the shower I slowly opened the door, I looked left to right there were no signs of Cody. Where could this weirdo be?

"Hiding from me? Okay fine. Im not talking to you"

"W-WAit Im here sorry" He came out of my closet with my clothes all over him

"Now I have to Iron all over again!"

"Icecream first before chores" He carried me like a bride and threw me in my bed

He got the ice cream under the bed. And we spent the whole night goofing and pranking Matt. 

Such a lovely day <3