Chapter 15: Trust.

"Hey beautiful" he said as he answered the call on skype

Awww now i can see the handsome boy, that i miss alot.

"Hey Codes" I said

"I miss you, Its been a week since we last seen each other" he replied. sounding sad

"Well, its for your fans anyway" I replied, holding the tears

"Whats wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing. I-I ..." I stammered "I just miss you"

He wasnt saying a word until I saw his dad sat beside him and asking him to get ready because the photographers were waiting for him. I didnt wanted to feel upset so I pretended I was okay.

"What?! they're gonna take a picture of you?" I joked.

"Yeah its for my single, whats wrong with it?" He giggled.

"Goodluck to their camera lens, I bet It will shatter to pieces after seeing that..F-Face" I pretended laughing.

"Oh is that so?" he said. MAKING ME FEEL GUILTY AGAIN!

"Oh c'mon im just making you happy" I said.

"I can feel you're not. I cant stand the fact that you're making me feel okay then after this convo. you'd be crying" 

Is it me or this guy really knows when im sad. Aww now I really feel guilty

"I'll be okay. I promise I wont cry. Lets talk after okay?"

"Okay. I love you"

"You know I love you more" I winked at him and ended the video call. I really want to cry but I promised him I wont. 

I climed to our roof. In a distance I can see bright lights on the beach oh my I almost forgot its the middle of summer and the carnival had just opened. I really wanna come. I got my Iphone and dialed cody's number

"Baby?"

"I cant talk right now the photographers are mad" he whispered.

"Sorry I was just gonna ask if its okay for me to go to the Carnival they've just opened and I really wanna go"

"But Ms. Kaithleen Williams you have no one to accompany you"

"Ohh I can do it all alone, Or you want me to call Jus-" I was about to say Justin(My Ex) When he interrupted

"Okay okay. Its best you go alone than with him" He chuckled

"Thank you Mr. Simpson I'll call you when I get home"

"I'll be waiting for your call Ms. Kaithleen Williams soon to be a Simpson too"

I laughed and ended the call. Gosh I am so excited I went down as quickly as I could and went to the carnival.

Upon Arriving the carnival, I saw lots of colorful stuffs. Balloons, Cotton Candies, Jelly beans and more! Oh my this is gonna be fun. I bought a Cotton Candy and wore a cute hat with a huge flower on top of it I feel like Im a clown.

I took a picture of myself and captioned it "Wish you were here" and sent it to Cody. I was carrying loads of stuffs. I dropped my phone and was struggling reaching it. 

Then some good samaritan gave it to me. 

"Thank you" I said.

"You're Welcome, need some help carrying them?"

"No Im good"

"You sure?" he winked at me

Is this tall brunette man trying to flirt with me? Sorry but I love my Coco!

"Yes" I answered him

"Im Carlo"

"Kaithleen"

We shaked hands and then I left him. I was surprised he grabbed my hand "WAIT" he said. I looked at his hand touching mine.  I brushed his hand off me.

"Wondering all alone ey? C'mon lets be friends"

"Fine. Sorry for being rude thou"

After hours of walking, talking and laughing we ended up infront of our house. Now I dont feel like he's a stranger and guess what he lives a block away from our house!

My phone suddenly vibrated. Oh gosh I forgot all about Cody

5 missed calls

10 new messages 

"I am so much in trouble" I said.

"Parents?" Carlo asked.

"No. Boyfriend"

He stared at me, I can sense that he's sad. Maybe because he thought I was single.

"When the cat is away the mouse looks for food"

A familiar female voice started coming from the bushes. She was clapping.

"STELLA?!" I exclaimed.

"Surprise to see your dirty secret?" She looked at me devilish and brought her Iphone out "Say Cheese!"

*CLICK CLICK*

"I'm sending this to Cody" She laughed out loud and quickly ran away from me

"Stella, Wait!!"

Ugh. too dang late, What am I going to do? I have to fix this. I said goodbye to Carlo and went upstairs to check if Cody was still online. Luckily, he was.

I called him 3 times until he finally answered it.

"Hi Codes"

He was looking upset. "Stella sent me a photo"

"Cody please listen to me, I met Carlo in the Carnival and he j-just accompanied me home"

He stared at me for a long moment then shrugged "I dont understand, You just met him and the picture looks you were shocked, Its kinda hard to believe"

"Cody.." I paused and sat on the corner of my bed "Im not expecting for you to believe me, Im expecting for you to.....trust me..."

It was an eye opening for him. I could sense that he couldn't find the words to say. So I started talking again.

"The photo looks shocked because Stella came out of nowhere. Yes we were shocked not because we were caught red tailed but because of Stella, Cody Im sorry if you think Im flirting with other guys. I just...."

I stammered. "I-I just want you to trust me, I love you in any word I could possibly say. Every since the day you started filling my tummy with butterflies, I just hope you trust me.."

"Time to go Mr Simpson" The lady said behind Cody, It was time again for another Concert

"I-I need to go" Cody said

"We can talk tomorrow, Ill wake up early. I love you"

He looked at me and ended the call. It made me feel so sad. Cody doesn't trust me and because he didn't bothered to say he loves me too </3

*Cody's POV*

Stella sent me a photo and Kaithleen cleared everything to me. I was kinda hurt to see my girl with another guy. She told me something I should have done "TRUST" I dont know what am I suppose to do. Its her word against Stella, I do trust her but... The picture....

I should clear my mind. I dont wanna end up crying on stage. Maybe tomorrow we'll work things out... I hope so

"End of POV"