Chapter 7: Please Stay with me

It was raining outside, mom brought us a box of pizza and burgers for dinner

“okay last question is for you cody”It was almost past 6pm, I didn’t notice we were playing 20 questions for more than hours.

“If I… had the chance… err I mean.. If” He paused and rub the back of his head “If a celebrity w-wanted to…date you will you?” He looked at me and I smiled and said “Ofcourse, theyre humans too right?”

It made him smile so much I wonder what he was thinking. “thanks angel” his soft pink lips suddenly pressed my cheeks.

“what was that for?”

“Everything”

I don’t understand him,  I never did anything for him why would he thank me? …

He looked for my guitar and it was still on the balcony where I left it last night he grabbed it along with my music sheet

“who made this song?” he was looking at the pages of my music sheet

“I …… did?”

“Can I hear it ms. Kaithleen willams the beautiful clumsy girl?”

“Why Sure thing, mister big head” trying to fake an aussie accent

I strummed my guitar to the tones I made for my song and began to sing the “Bucket full of tears baby know im here , im here waiting coz your precious eyes realize im still fighting … for you to be with me sit under this tree, we can watch the sunrise…Wake up feel the air that im breathin’ I cant explain this feeling that im feeling and I wont go another day without you..” (this song is from without you by aj rafael , not by kaithleen williams this is a fanfiction so lets pretend she made this)

“Wow, its amazing” He clapped his hand

I smiled at him “thank you, you know once I sang this to my ex-boyfriend he sa-said this was pu-pure wa-wast-..” I stopped and tears were falling down my cheeks, I was still hurt for the things he have done and yes I don’t love him anymore but  I just hated how he made me so stupid.

Cody came closer and hugged me tight “Shhh” he said. “Baby I wont leave you he doesn’t deserve you, you’d be better with me” He whispered it in my ears and rested my head under his neck, he smells so good. 

"Please dont make me cry when were together" I cant believe it i said those words

"I wont i promise"

*Cody's POV*

Yes Im falling for her and thats a fact, She makes me feel like she feels the same way.. Shes so cute when she sleeps id love to watch her sleep every single day of my life just to make sure shes safe

*End of POV*