Chapter 5: Those Eyes.

"So you're a skater? or more like a clumsy one" he chuckled and threw a peace sign.

I looked at him and punched him in his shoulder "I am not! it just happened i was in a hurry that day"

"Or maybe because you fell inlove with me when you saw me?" He pinched my nose, wow his eyes sparkle every now and then.

"You have a big head mister!"

We both laughed "You better change, ill show you something" He outstreched his soft hand again and helped me lead my way to my bed.

Oh boy, who said Cody Simpson was a jerk? Well look whose taking care of me.

He sat next to me while i observe my room, oh my god theres a poster of him oh god please dont let him see it , i crossed all my fingers hoping he wouldnt s-

"Ohh, i see you're a fan, nice poster of me with.....10 kiss marks?" He looked at me completely clueless how much a fan i was. He was giving me the O.o look

I didnt know how to react! I quickly stood up and forgot I had a twisted foot. I hopped  one foot and rip the poster to pieces, I lost balance, i knew i was going to fall so i closed my eyes i was a afraid to break another part of my body.

*Kaithleen's POV*

Cody saw the poster , no wait im going to fall again ugh.. i am so clumsy.. how? how come- who? what?

*End of kaithleen's POV*

Cody Simpson , Catched me again with his strong arms, he even wrapped his arms on my waist. We were both starring at each other. I bit my lips, no one of us was breaking the silence.

C'mon a huge fan starring at his favorite idol would look away ?

"Hazel Brown" He finally said, I can see he was blushing and looked away.

"Umm..what hazel brown?" I questioned him while he lifted me and unwrapped his arms around me.

"Your eyes.."

"My e-eyes?"

"Yeah" God i love this boy calm, sweet and very down-to-earth.

He hugged me tight and slowly assisted me to my bed. He waved goodbye and I thanked him in return.

*Cody's POV*

Wow, her eyes it was like a deep hazel brown. It was sparkling I completely fell inlove with it, Ive never felt this way before. She's funny, beautiful, kind.. well umm clumsy but most importantly her angelic face. I wonder if she feels the sa-a , Never mind girls like her wouldn't date celebs

*End of Cody's POV*