Chapter 33: Captivating moment

"You look beautiful sweetie" My mom said as she fixes my gown.

Im wearing a $ 50,000 dollar gown, Its a heart shape infront with white gems to make it shiny, the gown is quite simple. My hair is fixed like taylor swift's hair in her music video "Love Story"

I drank a glass of water just to lessen my nervousness, I looked at me phone and I had tons of missed calls and text messages from paparazzi.

"Its time" My bestfriend smiled at me and pulled me into a tight hug. My mom was teary but she was happy for me.

Everyone got out of the room. I looked at myself at the mirror, my heart is pounding so fast.

"This is it" I said to myself, I wipe my tears and slowly opened the door.

The music started playing, people stood up and looked at me. Camera's were flashing and my mom was sobbing. 

As I walked down the sandy aisle, step by step. Memories from the past suddenly re-visited me, Every giggle, Every kiss, Every hug and Every tear we shed together. If this was a dream I dont think I wanna wake up.

*Cody's POV*

As she walks down the sandy aisle, my heart keeps pounding fast. She's so beautiful. I cant explain what Im feeling right now. All I know is I love this girl.

*End of POV*

My feelings are unmeasurable, I cant believe Im marrying the man I've been dreaming off. Every moment was so captivating. Butterflies are flying everywhere and It feels like Im her Princess.

A stand next to the man I love infront of the altar, he looked at me and held my hand

"Kaithleen, you're all that I ever wanted, I want to share my whole life with you. I dont think words could explain how amazing you are. I love you baby every mili-second of my life" he looked deep into my eyes and chuckled "I told you, youre going to be My Mrs.Simpson" he said jokingly.

It was my turn, I took his hand a placed it in my heart "Do you feel my heart? Its beating the words I LOVE YOU, Cody I never expected this day would come, well not until you propsed to me 6 years ago. Okay umm.. Cody I love you every single mili-second of my life and sharing my life with you for enternity is the best thing that could ever happen to me"

The priest reads a verse in the bible and asked Cody "Do you Cody Simpson, take Kaithleen to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

He again looks into my eyes and answered "Ever single day of my life, yes I do"

"And do you Kaithleen Williams, take Cody to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

I chuckled and answered "Every single day of my life too, I definitely do"

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride"

Cody came closer and whispered "I miss those lips"

He came closer and kissed me <3 The wind was making the whole kiss much more mystical. We finally pulled off and everyone started cheering. The lovely smell of the ocean and the singing birds <3 I am no longer Kaithleen Willaim, I am now Mrs. Kaithleen Simpson.

An ordinary girl who went through alot of things but still managed to stand beside the man she's been dreaming of, infront of the altar.

After the reception, Cody and I rode a plain to Paris to have our honeymoon there. We slept at a Hotel where they had the view of Eiffle tower.

The lights dimmed as Cody and I danced into a piano music. While the curtains were wide open to get a perfect view of Eiffel tower at night, I leaned to his chest and felt his heartbeat

"I love you, kaithleen" he said raising my chin close to his lips.

"I love you even more Cody" I kissed him and gladly he kissed me more passionately. He carried me into our king-sized bed and he lay above me <3

You know what happens next ;)) <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so um this is the 2nd to the last chapter. What Im going to post tomorrow will be the story what happened after this... <3 Its kinda like a narration.

Thanks for taking all these time to read my story! :* iloveyouguys <3 Comment, Fan and please click the vote button.