Chapter 32: Got Me Good

I turned off my alarm and sat on the edge of my bed. My eyes were still blurred and All I could see is my legs. I rubbed my eyes and after a couple of mins I had a perfect vision of my room. My room was filled with Rose petals I dont know why but I know Cody did this.

I took a note on the door saying:

Dress something beachy. P.S dont come out your room until you're dressed.

His handwriting is so Cute. Even though I still feel a bit tired I wont let Cody down. I rushed to my bathroom and took a bath. I wore a red printed shirt and a maong short. Since it was a bit cold I wore my white leather jacket then slowly opened the door.

The house was filled with rose petals, I think Im in Paradise. I picked up a note on the front door and it says:

Grab you're skateboard and meet me at the Beach, at the end of the boat dock. Just when I was about to leave I noticed our house was a bit too quite. I decided to check my mom's room if she was there anyway it would hurt a minute late.

As I open the door she wasnt there, the bed was properly made not a single clue where she went, I cant even see her boyfriend. I wonder where they went.

I took my skateboard and wore my old chuck taylor shoes and headed outside to meet Cody.

After a couple of minutes, I finally arrived the beach. I see a guy sitting at the end of the dock. I picked up my skateboard and slowly came closer. The guy was a bit smaller than I thought. It wasnt Cody

"Umm.. hi?"

The guy turned around and It wasnt a guy it was a kid. It was Tom.

"Tom? What are you doing here? Wheres your brother?"

He smiled at me and pointed at the ocean.

I looked at what he was pointing at, It was Cody he's surfing.

I pat tom's head and shouted "CODYY!!!"

Cody looked at me and smiled. But he was looking at me and there was a big wave coming behind him. I kept on pointing at the wave but he was still smiling and waving at me.

The huge wave splashed Cody and all I can see is his surfboard floating with no sign of Cody. My heart was beating so fast this could not happen!

My adrenalin made me throw my skateboard away and removed my shoes. Without thinking twice I swimmed to where Cody was, but the waves were too huge.

Atlast! I saw Cody Floating probably 3 feet away from me. I quickly rushed to Cody and brought him to the shore.

"TOM GO GET HELP!" I shouted while Tom ran inside a little house nearby.

Cody was unconscious, He's face was so cold. I remember what to do. I need to CPR him and I did.

"Cody, c'mon dont leave please"

Tears were falling as I pump his chest "Cody wake up"

"A-Ahem" said by a strange voice behind my back

I turned around to see who it was, It was Brad, My mom, My mom's boyfriend, Alli and Tom

They were holding a thick white cardboard, when you combine them together it says

Will you Marry me?

I looked at Cody once again and this time he was wide awake while he got something out of his pocket. It was a diamond ring.

He smiled at me and said "Will you?"

Instead of answering, I punched his shoulder and walked away. How could he be such a baby? He scared me to death.

Cody grabbed my shoulder "Where are you going?"

"DONT YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT CODY! THATS NOT FUNNY"

He rubbed the back of his head and looked down "Im sorry" and slowly putting the ring back in his pocket

"I never said, I wont marry you! GIVE ME THAT!" I snatched the ring from him and looked at it.

Cody smiled and tears were falling "Is it a yes?"

"Ofcourse! Silly"

Cody suddenly became a wild hobo shouting stuffs, he kept on saying YES while he jumped up and down.

He came closer and lifted me up my feet and started spinning around. I feel so happy Ive never been happier in my entire life. Oh Cody.

He finally put me down but something bothered me "But, Cody arent we too young to get married?"

He wrapped his arms around me and said "Kaithleen, I-I know this is kinda a bit fast for you but we could get married 6 or 5 years from now, You've been the most amazing person in my life and I want to be sure that you're mine forever. I love you Kaithleen and no words could explain how I feel for you. I-I need you so bad kaithleen, being my fiance would make me feel that you're mine and nothing could break us"

Those words made me cry so much. I felt his soft cheeks. As I put my arms on his neck I slowly came closer and kissed him <3

"Cody, I love you more than you could ever imagine. And yes I assure you, Im yours Forever"

He lifted me once again on my feet and carried me like a bride while he ran back and forth. I cant stop laughing he's so cute when he's happy.

And what more could make me more happier is being the person to stand infront of the Altar while I marry the person Ive been dreaming of.

We spent the whole day celebrating and talking to the media. I had no Idea Cody tweeted about it. I-I just love my boyf- I mean my fiance. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end. Just kidding who said I would end it here? :)) We should know how things happen after marriage <3 Comment fan and vote thanks :*