Chapter 26: That was awkward..

We arrived at the Miami Airport probably around 1 in the morning. As usual Cody was welcomed by a large group of fans screaming and craving for him.

I rolled my eyes and got my luggage then headed with my other co-workers, When we got out of the airport there was a service van waiting for us.

We headed off to an amazing private part of Miami beach. It was perfect. The lovely sand, the blue sea and the tall palm and coconut trees.

All of my co-workers headed to the tiki house and slept while I searched for my room and fixed my luggage under my bed. I took my coat off and headed to the sea shore.

I wasnt going to get myself wet I just wanted to lean on a palm tree and just hear the birds and the waves.

I love to see the beach even though It was past 1 in the morning. The lights on the pier made the sea a little bit visible but hearing the waves was all I wanted.

I enjoyed just starring at the beach for hours and just playing with the sand.

3:30 am

It wasn't that dark anymore the sea is much visible. I took a snack out of my room and fed the birds. I feel so relaxed.

"Hey.." A familiar voice behind my back

I turned around to see Cody , he was wearing a white fitted shirt and floral shorts.

"Hi" I responded.

There were 2 palm trees in between of us, So he leaned on the other one.

"Perfect view?" He asked.

"Yeah" I nodded "Cody?"

He looked at me and said "mhm ?"

"I-Im sorry for the whole I can do it thing , I was a bit rough on you" I said rubbing the back of my head

"Its Cool, It was my fault anyway"

"No, Cody" I faced him "It was my fault, and Im sorry" I said giving him a very sad look

"Its okay" He said while he came closer and holded my hand "Cheer up its okay" Putting his soft palm on my cheeks.

I was feeling a bit shy for being such a jerk on him, I looked at him to see his face was getting closer to mine.

Closer...

Closer..

And even more Closer..

I shrugged and looked away, he pulled away and apologized. He was about to kiss me .. but why ? Im not his girlfriend anymore. But why did I thinked twice before pulling away ? 

Am I still inlove with this person ? No . It cant be, you're just confused kaithleen you dont love him.

We didnt spoke after that awkward moment. I was getting chills, probably because Im feeling too awkward about the whole thing.

Until he broke the silence and said "I-Im sorry, I-I just got carried away-"

He was about to say something when I interrupted "Umm.. I think I'll go Change then get some rest Cody"

"Ohh okayy, I'll go get some rest too"

"Okay." I walked away and he was walking the same direction as mine.

When I got in the tiki-like house, I noticed he was still behind me. Im a bit curious but maybe his room is near mine. I opened the door and turned around to see my room was infront of his.

He smiled at me and went in. I did the same thing but After I changed I gathered all the thoughts bothering in my head before heading in to a deep sleep.

*Cody's POV*

I almost kissed her, Ugh. That was a very wrong move Simpson! A very very wrong one. 

I could feel she still loves me but why does she keeps on ignoring the things I do for her. I dont understand. 

We're gonna have a campfire tonight Maybe I could talk to her or do another move again... I-I just hope it works.

I should get a sleep so I could look best when she looks at me.

*End of POV*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is a bit short , I made it as I was typing it. :) Please tell me what you think about it and comment, vote and fan. thank you :*