Chapter 4: Hot chocolates for us <3

I woke up at 5 am. It was so cold i reached for my blanket and didnt find any. I opened my eyes i was still at the balcony i must have fallen asleep last night.

I looked at my left and saw cody sleeping at his balcony too with a pinned note

"Hey angel i watched you to sleep last night just to make sure the bed bugs wont bite. wait i forgot you were not sleeping on bed, so i decided to sleep where i can see you. smile eveything will be okay"

That note made me smile, i have never seen an adorable guy that i just met to make those silly notes, NEVER in my life. Even my boyfriend , I- I mean my EX-BOYFRIEND would never do stuffs like that.

I grabbed my guitar pick and threw it to him.

"WHO WHAT?! THE SKY IS FALLING!" He quickly got up and made a shield using his arms

I chuckled "Cody its me, and no the sky wont fall". He smiled at me

"Hey i see that beautiful smile again, so um would you.. want a cup of hot chocolate maam? you know it would keep you warm" He winked at me and game me a thumbs up

"only if you can come in like a thief and ONLY IF you have marshmallows" I giggled and threw him our front door key it was a good thing it was always in my pocket.

"Yes maam ill prepare the hot choco, ill be there in a couple of mins." While he slowly got up and gave me another adorable smile

Cody is such an awesome guy for a celeb, ive always thought celebs were snobbish and rude, well cody changed that now . I used my Iphone to locate my music sheet i was planning to play the guitar while im waiting for Cody.

*Thug thug*

it must be cody. suddenly someone covered my eyes "Guess who?" He whispered in my ears, I knew it was cody i can tell by the accent, I tried to play it cool. "Who?" I giggled.

"Someone that wont make you cry" and he released his hands on my eyes. We were inches apart it was a right moment to kiss until I looked away. I didnt want it to look like im desprate for him. but those words that someone wont make me cry it was so sweet

"mhhmm this is good!" while taking a sip on my hot chocolate specially prepared by cody

"I'll be back" He went in my room and opened the light and grab my blanket he placed it around me.

That was so sweet of him i only had one huge blanket and looking at him i knew he was freezing too, he was only wearing a white shirt and PJ's.

"Umm cody here" I placed the bed sheet where we can both share while drinking our hot choco's

He smiled at me and said "My shoulders are good to rest on angel"

I nervously rested my head on his shoulders and i could feel that he likes it. I looked at him and i just love to stare at his face, simple and very cute.. WAIT? AM i falling for him? no kaithleen stop. dont get your hopes up remember his a famous singer and youre just a fan who lives next door.