Chapter 11: When Im with you

Dear Diary,

Today is the very first day me and Cody started being a real couple. Isnt it great? my boyfriend is a celebrity. Last night was the most amazing nights of my life but the surprises aren't done yet he said he's taking me somwhere. Im guessing its the beach. I need to get dressed bye.

I closed my diary and hide it under my pillow. I took a short bath and wore a yellow sundress with a hat, next i prepared the things i was bringing with me like sunblocks, shades and some cosmetics. I rushed to the bathroom to get clean towels, but it was on the top shelves and I cant reach it without using a chair. I could hear noises behind my back, I knew it was cody.

He wrapped his arms around me and leaned in to kiss me.

He came more closer and whispered "baby i love you"

"Aww shucks" I said. "I love you too"

He grabbed the towels and gave it to me "Small but very beautiful"

I was blushing, I didnt want him to see. So I turned around and pretended I was fixing my bag. He grabbed my chin and lifted it.

"Dont hide it, you look so adorable when you blush" He winked at me and grabbed my stuffs.

He holded my hand tight and I could feel his love all over me, I just cant help but smile.

My mom was at work so I locked the door and gave cody our frontdoor key. We walked to their house and from a distance I can see Alli with a blonde guy who is probably Jake Thrupp.

"Hi Alli" I said giving her a friendly kiss in the cheeks

"Hey this is Jake" she said while Jake and I shake hands.

"Who's the beautiful lady?" Jake said.

I was about to introduce myself when Cody Interrupted. "The name is Kaithleen. Kaithleen Williams Simpson, My girlfriend"

Shucks. Cody is such an amazing guy. I saw Cody giving Jake a stare, maybe he was just trying to say that I was already taken and lay-off kinda stuffs. But i know Jake, and I also know that he likes Alli.

We headed to the beach and set a little cloth for the four of Us. Cody asked me If I wanted to walk with him ofcourse, I said yes. But before that he removed his shirt. Oh Gosh that body the abs.. I cant stop looking at it I know it would look really awkward if he saw me checking his awesome body.

I heard someone saying "Like what you see baby?" I was too focused looking at those abs.

*Thick thick* 

Then I snapped out of it. It was Alli oh gosh she saw me looking at her brother's abs. I tried to make an excuse.

"Err..umm do you want to drink something? Its kinda hot here"

She giggled. "Why because of the nerd's body?"

Oh Yes she definitely saw It. I didnt know what to say so I pretend I was looking for my sunblock.

Cody approached me, Ofcourse he was shirt-less. I just cant stop looking at his body. Ugh stop it kaithy you look like a pervert. To prevent myself from looking at that UH-AMAZING body I started walking

"Take care you two" Alli shouted

"Thanks" I replied.

"Oh and stay a bit far from the nerd you might not know when he will attack you with something" Alli stuck his tongue out and gave Cody a dirty look.

I giggled. Gosh they are so cute when they fight. 

We were a bit far from Alli and Jake so we decided to just goof around.