Chapter 28: A move that changes everything

Text message Conversation

9:52pm Cody Simpson - Am I the reason why you cried tonight ? :(

9:53pm Me - Apparently. Yes

9:53pm Cody Simpson - Im sorry kaithleen, I didnt mean to.

9:54pm Me - Nahh. Its okay lol. Im such a cry baby ;)

9: 54pm Cody Simpson - Not really. :) Can we talk outside?

9:55pm Me - As long as you help me find a food. Im starving :/

9:55pm Cody Simpson - I know this was going to happen :) I already saved some for you. Meet me in the dining area

9:55pm Me- Just gonna wear a hoodie its cold outside

I tip-toed my way out of my room so I wont wake some of my co-workers. As I reached the dining area, It was pretty dark and the light outside the tiki house was the only light turned on. There were no signs of Cody where could that blonde be?

After several mins he came out of nowhere.

"Hey beautiful" Cody said

"Oh. Hi, Where's the food?" I asked as I sat on the table

"Starving?" He chuckled and placed the food infront of me.

He took a seat next to me and we started talking while I was eating, I am almost done when..

*FLICK*

The light suddenly turned on. But it wasnt me nor cody who turned it on. We both looked who it was and turns out it was my co-workers!

"GOT'CHA" Claire said as she pointed both of us.

"Are you two dating?" Amy said as she threw a huge smile in her face

Oh gosh how will I respond to this? We used to...? or um no...? but- he's...we.. umm

"Sort of. She still ignores me pretty often, tell them kaithleen" Cody said as he placed his arm on my shoulder.

I took it and shoo- it away "We are not! He- He's a - Ughh!" I rolled my eyes. I was about to leave when Claire and Gabe blocked my way

"No-No-No. You have to answer first if its true" claire pushed me and forced me to seat next to Cody.

"Cody..." I whispered "Help me out here!"

He smiled at me devilishly. What does he mean by that? Ohh I get it. He wont help me out what a good friend! -___-

"Im going back to bed" Cody said as he stood up and left, but after several seconds he took one last sentence out of his mouth "Hey kaithleen, Christmas is in a few weeks"

"SOO!!" I said in a very irritated voice

"So umm.. If a guy puts you in a bag, Dont worry its probably just Santa Claus. I told him I wanted you for Christmas" He winked before he finally ran inside his room.

All my Co-workers were teasing me. They were giggling and all those stuffs. They let me pass them but they wont stop teasing

"Cody and kaithleen sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" like kindergartens they sang it again and again.

I slammed the door behind me and took my Iphone out of my pocket.

10:15pm Me- YOU ARE SO DEAD SIMPSON!

10:16pm Cody Simpson - Goodnight beautiful ;) See you tomorrow :*

I dint replied back. What for? He made things much worst. Ughh..  I went to bed and just slept with too much irritation on my head.

NEXT DAY

I decided to go on an early walk so I did. It was probably 10 in the morning and only 3 days left before we go back to New york.

Maybe I could do the interview tonight, So i wouldnt have to worry about it. Anyways I need to relax. The early morning became an early morning swimming. I removed my t-shirt and slipped in my bikini

After a couple of hours, The sun's heat was extreme I should probably go inside its almost past 3 pm

There's no sign of any of my co-worker so I guess its okay to come inside with a bikini.They told me they were going somewhere, And I bet Cody is in his room. As I was about to enter someone opened the door first.

"Wow"

It was Cody "What are you Wow-ing about?"

"Now I found the reason of Global Warming" Cody looked at me from head to toe and winked.

I punched him in his shoulder and covered myself with a towel "PERV!" I shouted in his face and went inside my room.

As soon as Im finish with the interview, I will never talk to him. NEVER! Ughh..

I changed my clothes before heading outside to grab myself something to eat. I stopped midway, I heard Cody's voice sounds like he's having a bad time. I hear sobs, is Cody crying? He's talking to someone on the phone. But who?

Then he went outside. I took a peek on my window seems he's having hard time. He sat near the palm trees where we almost kissed. Even though he irritated me most of the time maybe this is a good time to talk to him.

"Cody..?" I said in a soft voice.

"Kaithleen.." he responded as he wiped his tears

"Whats wrong?"

"Just a problem at home, nothing much" he faked a smile

"Not much? well you wont cry like this if its not much" I came closer and started rubbing my palm on his back "you know I can keep a secret, C'mon codes tell me whats wrong"

He smiled at me "My Mom, she's sick and its getting worst everyday.." Tears fell upon his face "I dont want to lose her kaithleen.."

That tore me to pieces, I dont know what im feeling. I feel so sad for Cody.

"Um.. Cody have faith everything will be okay"

He gave me a huge hug. I didnt want to pull away he was crying on my shoulder. I continued comforting him for mins, until he finally halted himself from crying.

"Thanks, Kaithleen" he said as we starred at each other's eyes.

I lost upon his eyes once again, Beautiful aqua-greenish like the ocean.

Cody came closer and closer, My heart is pounding so fast. <3 I feel completely inlove with him again just like before.

His soft pink lips pressed against mine and I felt passion in it.. 

Wait this is not good. I pulled away and starred at Cody, I touched my lips like it was the first time we kissed.

"Whats wrong kaithleen?"

My eyes were opened wide. I cant believe this, We kissed. NO this- this doesnt feel right. I stood up and was about to leave when Cody grabbed my arm

"Kaithleen, Follow your heart. I know you still love me"

I shook my head and ran inside the house. Everything happened so fast, why did I kissed him? is this even right? Those words Follow-Your-Heart. What should I do? Why am I feeling this way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D-O-N-E for you guys once again :) I hope you like it. Dont forget to send me feedback I would love to read it. Comment, Vote and Fan thank you guys :* Oh and follow me on my fangirl account on twitter @angelicapingcs and on my personal twitter @angelicachelu. I follow back just tell me to :)