Chapter 20: New City, New life

I looked at our house, I remember every single laughter I had in this house but I have to leave it to live my dream. Its been 5 years I had so many great opportunities ahead. I grabbed my Iphone and my wallpaper was never changed. I cant say I have moved on, I get news from him from his twitter account He changed his number and never contact me again. Im assuming he forgot all about me.

My friends told me to give it up and move on but how when every single thing reminds me of him?but I guess they're right I should move on and I wanted to leave every memory of him in this house so I took all the photos sticked to the wall ... all gifts he gave me and put it in a small bagpack beside my 2 other bagpacks. I set it aside so I can start packing other things. I stood up and headed downstairs.

I stop midway to see my mom looking at me.

"honey where are your bags?"

"upstairs mom, are you going to get it?"

"Yep"

"Oh okay leave the small one okay? Im not bringing it with me"

She didnt replied and headed upstairs, Im guessing she knows which one. I took care of other things such as plane tickets and called my aunt who will be picking me up and driving me to my condo.

After several hours it was the moment of truth. My mother's boyfriend, Trev took care of my things. I sitted at the back of the car with my mom and he drove us to the airport.

"Bye mom, bye trev im going to miss you so much" I smiled and gave them one last hug

"Take care honey call me as soon as you arrive there ok?"

I nodded then waved them goodbye. I waited several hours because the flight was a bit delayed and before I knew it I was already in new york!

After I got out of the airport I saw my aunt cassie and gave her a huge hug. she drove me to my condo and left.

As I turned on the lights Im surprised to live in a place like this. Oh gosh It was such a jaw dropping place. High ceiling, LCD tvs, Large bedrooms and bathrooms. IM LIVING MY DREAM!

I jumped up and down on the most softest bed on earth and drank champagne. But as soon as my excitement fade I felt sleepy so I headed to my bedroom and took a nap.

12 nn

I woke up and checked my phone it was my boss, asking me to meet him in a cafe near my condo. I took a bath and wore my white spaghetti strap shirt with a leather coat to keep it a bit formal then my everyday jeans with matching brown leg boots.

It was a bright sunny day in new york so I grabbed my shades and let my wavy hair flow then headed downstairs. Luckily they were selling shakes at a restaurant beside my condo so i bought a strawberry shake before heading to the cafe.

I looked left to right looking for it. I think im lost. Gosh I think Im lost.

*THUG THUG*

"Oh Im sorry sir" stupid me I bumped into a tall,blonde guy wearing shades. Wait doesnt that ring a bell?

"Its oka-" he was saying something when a guy pulled him and insisted they have to go

I walked a little bit then turned around, he was still looking at me. Like he knew me but the guy kept on pulling him. I snapped out of it and continued looking for the cafe. It cant possibly be Cody. He wont be walking the streets like this. Snap out of it kaithleen, you're here to work not to bring back the past.

After several turns and walking back to the places I have already went to. I saw the cafe. I entered it and saw my boss Rick waiting for me.

I shook hands with him and sat on the chair infront of him.

"Im sorry to keep you waiting, I just got here and I kinda got lost"

Rick is an editor-in-chief and owner of a magazine. Only the most successful magazine in the world the "Le-Rick Magazine" every year he sells about a million or even billions of copys. And Im gonna be working for him as a fashion designer and a photographer. He smiled at me and said "Its okay, so did you like the condo you'll be staying in?"

I started bragging him how good it was "Oh gosh I just love it"

He chuckled and asked "Im glad you love it. So Are you ready to work?"

"Yes, Sir. Definitely"

"I trusted you with this because Ive been studying your works for 2 years before you came here and Im pretty sure you can pull it off. This one is huge for our magazine, you'll be creating an amazing suit for a celebrity and you'll take care of his photo-shoot. I cant help you with it because I'll be flying to Miami for a business talk. And today you'll be meeting the celebrity you'll be working with"

"Oh wow. thank you for trusting me sir. Let's meet him" I smiled at him then he grabbed his phone and called the celebrity I was going to work with.

I was facing the opposite side of the cafe door. So my boss said "Turn around he's here"

I turned around to see the celebrity, he took his hat and shades off. And my eye started popping out. It was ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who could the celeb be? :))) thanks for reading! Comment, Vote and Fan please <3 x