Chapter 34: The Ending and The Beginning

After getting married, Cody and Kaithleen headed to Paris for their honeymoon. They came back at spring in California.

Since Cody got more popular, His manager talked to us if we could move to Hollywood Hills. He said a simple sub-division isnt good enough for Cody's image. I have to say Cody got nervous when he asked me about it. But I said yes, I mean whats the worst that could happen? I have him.

On Cody's 29th birthday he had this HUGE hollywood birthday party and infront of a thousand crowd of celebrities I surprised him with a news that I was pregnant. He Kept on Jumping up and down shouting he was a  dad.

After a week of our wedding anniversary I gave birth to Tyler my first baby boy. He's blonde too, and pretty much look like Cody. Tyler's eyes were a perfect match of Cody's eyes and mine, aqua-brownish. Just like his dad tyler knows how to sing

He had the most amazing smile in the world, and even Cody is busy on his work he always makes sure the we spend our week-ends out on the beach or just simply staying home with the whole family.

Oh and I made my own magazine I named it "Simpson Magazine" everyone was so happy about it even my mom. The magazine is about Fashion but mostly about our family and ways to relax after a long day at work.

After a couple of years maybe 2 or 3 I gave birth to a beautiful princess named Chloe

Chloe's hair is blonde, I dont know why they never got the color of my hair. But atleast Chloe looks like me.

I love my family, they're all that I ever dreamed off and If  I had a wish It would be to stay healthy to take care of my Family.

"Chloe! Tyler! Its dinner" I closed the book and gave it Tyler.

I slowly got down the attic and ran to my mom

"Hi babies, you too are covered with dust where have you been?" Mom asked. Opps I think were in trouble.

"Attic mommy, I found this." I gave mommy a book

Her eyes popped out, did I do something wrong? "Mommy are you okay?"

She pat me behind my back and pulled My brother into a tight hug, I looked at Tyler giving him a confused look.

"I miss this, this was a story of me and your dad. I wrote on it every single day"

"Yes mommy we know, we've been reading it" Tyler said

Mommy smiled and stood up to give daddy a hug, daddy just got home. He's from a concert.

"Hi daddy" Tyler and I said together

We ran to dady and he carried both of us in his arms. He's strong. Mommy joined us in our little hug together. Id say I would never ever find a better family than this.

Mommy gave the book to Daddy and they both hugged each other Im guessing dad knew about that book.

I looked at the time and it was 7 in the evening. Time for my favorite cartoon Tom&Jerry.

I ran down the hall with my brother holding my hand and we sat infront of the Tv.

I hope to find an amazing person like daddy when I wake up, and wouldnt it be amazing if I grew up just like mommy? lol. I shouldnt worry about getting a boyfriend Im 11

THE END

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who knew kaithleen wrote about their love story? well this is the End of the line folks. Thanks for reading! Dont forget to comment vote and fan.

~ April 28, 2013: Thankyou so much guys for the continuous love for this fanfiction, this was posted almost a year ago and BAM. who would have thought it would reach 160k reads?! Thankyou! If you're interested please read my new fanfic.. "Time's Up" thankyou !