Chapter 30: Under the stars

Cody.

The guy who made me ride the plane 3 times. As he stood up, he wiped his tears away and took a deep breath.

"Kaithleen, Wh-What Are you Doing in Here?"

I took his hands and came closer, I placed them in my waist. I rubbed my palm in his face slowly making way to his soft blonde hair.

"I didnt came all the way here to tell you I cant live without you, Because honestly. I can"

He looked away and took a step backward "Then why are you here?"

I took his hands once again and placed it on my cheeks. "Cody" I paused to give him a smile "I can live without you, I just dont want to"

His eyes were too red, and his eyelids were swelling Im guessing he cried for hours. He had the biggest smile on Earth. He pulled me closer and hugged me tight. He rested his head on my shoulder and continued crying.

"Cody, Im already here. Why are you still crying? Please Stop Crying"

"Kaithleen, Why didn't you show up on my concert?" He asked.

"Cody, I was there but, There were no seats left. Your show was Completely Sold out"

We sat on the beach, talking what went wrong before and just coping up with things. I cant say how long we talked, because at that time it was already 2 in the afternoon, The heat was a big deal so we decided to go home.

"Race home?" I asked grabbing Alli's skateboard and smiling devilish at him.

He took his skateboard and nodded for approval "On the count of 3. 1.....2.." and before he could even say 3 I ran to the road and started skating.

I could hear Cody whining about it but I didn't bother to stop. He was 2 feet away from me but I continued skating.

As I arrived at Cody's frontyard. I took Alli's skateboard and put it away, While I look at Cody as he arrive.

"Slow-Poke!" I shouted raising an eyebrow.

"But you were Un-Fair! You ran before 3" He threw his skateboard and sat on the ground

"A-nye-nye-nye, Loser" teasing him like a 5 year old girl

"Is that so? I might get you for that" He looked at me while he stood up and portrayed that he was going to tickle me

"Cody. No, Cody, Im sorry. I love you okay?" I was begging him not to while I keep on stepping backward "Cody, I still feel a bit Jet Lag. Im sorry okay?"

"AHHHHHH!" Cody ran towards me, I cant do anything but run. I looked around the place and it looks like Im in their backyard where they had this huge pool. I was about to change directions when Cody grabbed me.

I kept on pushing him and wiggling so he would let go of me. But I was 5 inches far from the pool as I stepped backward-

*SPLASHHH*

I fell into the water, and as I sinked in I could hear Cody laughing his ass out.

I swimmed up and saw him stretching his hand to help me out of the pool. I gladly took it and pulled him in.

Cody splashed into the pool and we both laughed out loud. I swimmed near the ladder to go home and change. And Cody was doing the same, As I was about to leave he asked me "And Where are you going gorgeous?"

I smiled at him "Home Mr. Simpson, Im drippin' wet. I'll be back later"

I rushed home and I saw my mom in my room, fixing my bed.

"I miss you mom" I outstreched my arms asking her to hug me

"Honey, Go change then I'll give you a hug"

Ahh. I miss my mom but gosh Im drippin wet I took a bath and headed downstairs. After several hours of talking with my mom and my mother's boyfriend.

I went upstairs to get my phone. I notice a light flashing in Cody's room. I opened the balcony door and it was Cody he was trying to get my attention

"where have you been? these arms are missing you badly" he smiled.

"Talking with my mom, wanna grab something to eat?"

"How bout' pizza under the stars?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Wow. Thats so RO-MAN-TIC" I answered sarcastically.

"My backyard or yours?"

"Mine has no swimming pools, which means its a much bigger place"

"I'll buy the Pizza, be there in 30 mins"

I smiled at him while I went to my mom's cabinet to look for a cloth we could sit on. Then next I went downstairs to get something to drink. I took two cans of Cola out of the fridge and set up everything in my backyard.

After A couple of mins, I heard Cody. He sat next to me and he opened the pizza, We munched in and layed down.

We were looking at the stars, those shiny stars like Cody's Eyes. The place was perfect, It was a bit windy but It didnt bother us. What matters most is we have each other. Cody's muscular biceps was my pillow. 

"Kaithleen.." he said in a very soft tone

"Yeah?"

"I'm wondering..."

I looked at him and asked "about what?"

"Your work, do you still have to leave me?"

He was looking at me like his eyes were about to cry "Cody, I need to go back to New York"

He looked away and I know that moment tears started to fall in his eyes "Wait, You didnt let me finish" I said as he looked at me again "Im going back to New york to fix things with Mr. Rick so I could permanently resign"

He smiled and kissed me in the forehead "Thank God, I dont want to make the same mistake before"

"Kaithleen..?"

"Yeah?"

We were both starring at each other while silence surrounded us.

"I love you every second of my life, and If genie would give me 3 wishes right now. I would probably say I dont need them"

"Why?" I asked giving him a confused look.

"Because, I have everything I wanted right here, right now. A good career, a perfect family, and.....you"

Gosh. He made softened my heart so much, I cant help it. Tears were running down my eyes. How wonderful Cody is.

"Cody, I love you more than any words can express"

He pulled me into a tight hug then slowly giving me a kiss... His soft pink lips that pressed against mine. Nothing is more romantic that having the person you love. The kiss was full of love and I could pretty much say that It was the 2nd best kiss and having him why we lay under the stars <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I told you its almost done ;) ALMOST. Im sorry for the late update, just a few more chapters then I could permanently say the story is done <3 thanks for reading. Oh and could you please click the vote button it would mean alot. thanks :*