Chapter 8

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀< Poppy's POV >
(This chapter DOES contain adult content. If you are squeamish around sex, DO NOT read this! You have been warned and any comments of complaining will be removed immediately. If you continue on with complaining in future chapters, I WILL block you!)

Poppy removed Branch's patchy shorts that were the only remaining article of clothing on his body. Her dress and undergarments had been removed and she was just now undressing her husband. She smirked up at him, seeing lust and love glazing over his bright blue eyes. They'd found a way to keep Branch's injured leg safe during this intimate moment between the happy couple. It was propped out away from him. Thankfully, he'd only broken the lower part so he didn't need to be too cautious.

She used her hand to stroke his hard erection, hearing a slight groan escape his parted lips. The couple had been so busy with leadership that it'd probably been at least a month since they'd shared a moment like this. Oh, Poppy had missed it. They never had another child. Not because they didn't want to. The Queen would do anything to have another baby. But unfortunately, their schedule did not clear up for it. They had a daughter already and she was absolutely perfect. So to avoid pregnancy, they'd use protection. In this case, Poppy had taken a few pills.

Poppy removed her hand from Branch's cock and climbed into his lap, nuzzling her nose against his. He peppered her face in a few kisses. "I missed this," she muttered.

"Me too," the blue Troll agreed, fondling and caressing her breasts with delicacy as if they were some precious pile of diamonds. And to him, they probably were.

Poppy smiled and closed her eyes as she felt Branch's lips find her cheek, leaving a trail of warm kisses across her face and eventually down her neck. She felt her heartbeat increase with each passing moment. She was ready for this. The wetness and throbbing between her legs was getting almost unbearable. She wrapped her arms around Branch's brawny shoulders, pulling him against her, and breathing in his comforting earthy scent that was now mingled with the salty tang of sweat. She lowered her pelvis onto his pulsating blue cock and felt him enter her, fitting into her like a puzzle piece. She pressed her lips against his, slowly thrusting herself forward on his lap.

Branch groaned, nibbling her roundish ear with his rather sharp teeth. He thrusted his hips forward to meet her waist, entering her even deeper with each movement he made. Poppy moaned softly against him, waves of pleasure vibrating through her body, traveling up her spine. She'd almost forgotten this feeling. She'd been so freaking busy this past month. It felt absolutely amazing.

Her moans got louder as Branch rocked his waist faster against hers. The King's hot breath scorched her face as he began breathing harder, his heart pumping crazily underneath the flesh of his chest.

The pink Troll lapped at her husband's salty, wet skin, somewhat relishing the taste.

"I love y-you," Branch panted out, bringing her back into a kiss, their tongues swirling around each other and their saliva intermixing.

Poppy pulled back slightly, gazing into the male's wonderful blue eyes. They were probably one of the prettiest things on his body. Like two pools of clear ocean water with the sun beating down on them. "I love you t-too, B-Branch," the Queen moaned back, bouncing harder on top of his dick. She squealed in delight as the tip uncovered her hidden sweet spot. She arched her back as the pleasure zoomed through her body, causing a loud moan to erupt from her throat.

Branch held her closer to him, their foreheads touching and their soft extendable hair reaching out to curl around each other. Poppy noticed she was doing most of the thrusting work. Branch might be finding it difficult to help because of his leg.

"Are you sure you can handle this, Branch?" she muttered against his lips, nibbling the tip of his pale purple nose with her roundish teeth. She was enjoying this and did not want it to end, but would move off the bright blue Troll if he was no longer able to do this.

"Yes, I'm sure," he whispered, pressing his wet, warm lips to her neck and kissing and lapping at her soft and sweaty pink skin. "It hurts just a little bit, but I'll be fine."

Poppy sighed against him, sinking her nails into his smooth blue skin and moving her pelvis faster. She gritted her teeth hard, moaning once again. "Geez, why did we wait s-so l-long to do this a-again?" she panted out. Her heart was hammering wildly in her chest from excitement, warmth bubbling through her veins. She suddenly thought of Iris once again. The teenage Troll was probably still traumatized by the events of yesterday. She felt a little guilty, just happily making love with Branch while they left her up in her room. I'll be sure to go and see her after this, she thought, hoping she wouldn't be too tired.

She pulled herself against Branch, her arms wrapping around his muscular torso. The rapid pulsing of his heart was felt just to her chest. She brought him back into a passionate, loving kiss, moaning once again as his manhood pierced another sweet spot. She massaged his back and waist with gentle strokes of her delicate pink hands. She was scared of hurting him. So scared she only allowed herself to thrust at a limited amount of speed on top of his lap.

The bed began to creak under their rocking bodies. She worried for just a second. "Are you h-hurting?" she wheezed out. She curled her fingers deeper into Branch's soft blue skin but not hard enough to draw blood.

"N-no, it's f-fine," the King replied in a shaky breath. He suddenly licked his fingers and started rubbing her swollen pink clit, causing her to slump weakly against him. He was clearly determined to show her he was fine and that he could handle this as if his leg were not injured.

Poppy groaned and whimpered from the rubbing around her vital region. "Oh...Branch..." she panted out, thrusting her pelvis faster against him. Her body craved the wonderful sensation and wanted even more of it. She was moving on instinct, unable to control her actions. She had missed this so much.

Branch grabbed her waist, keeping her secure against him as he allowed himself to thrust as hard as possible. He yelped slightly in pain and froze, his sides heaving.

Poppy glanced up at him, worried. "Branch..." she murmured, hoping he was okay.

"Just a sting," the bright blue Troll insisted, wrapping his rather large hands around her slim body once again. He continued to pound into her, groaning and murmuring sweet nothings into her ear.

She felt her climax approaching and knew it wouldn't be too much longer now. She didn't want it to end yet, but she knew Branch could not handle anything else. Sure, he might be acting like he could, but she knew her husband. He'd go to the edges of the Earth just to give her happiness and pleasure. Right now, he was hurting himself, going against the doctor's orders, just to let her feel that bliss that had been absent from her life for almost too long.

After several more powerful thrusts, Poppy's walls contracted around the big rod inside of her. She arched her back as a burning sensation in her lower stomach traveled towards her penetrated area. "BRANCH!" she moaned, so loud it was almost a scream.

She fell against him, but since the King had not had his orgasm yet, he was still thrusting. But not too much time passed before...

"Poppy!" he groaned, his warm, fertile seed coating her insides. He slowly pulled out of her and she collapsed onto the bed, her sides heaving and her heart dramatically tapping against her rib cage.

Branch slumped down beside her, moving his leg out of the way and pulling Poppy against him. She snuggled into his sweaty body, completely ignoring the slightly foul stench that rose from it. After all, it was pervading her own skin as well. She gently kissed his cheek, nuzzling him, closing her eyes.

"I love you, Branch," she mumbled sleepily.

"I love you too, Poppy," Branch whispered back. The married couple fell asleep in each other's arms, feeling more at ease than they had in forever.

I haven't typed up a lemon in so long •~•

Because of that, I found this one a little awkward to write but I hope you all enjoy it nonetheless!

I'm gonna stop doing questions at the end of each chapter because I'm running out of ideas for them. I'm sorry ;-;

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote!