|5|

A/N I changed Jin's username to Jinnie because Eomma.Jin was too long for my precious hands to type over and over XD
°°°°°°

Namjoonswifey: I hope you know that you will never lose weight by dancing.

Jinnie: Can you stop bothering me...

Namjoonswifey: I'm just saying. I've seen your stupid Instagram videos. All you do is eat and now you're corrupting my friend Hoseok. I know you've been talking to Namjoon. Stay away from my boyfriend. He's not gay.

Jinnie: other sexualities exist though

Namjoonswifey: So you're getting slick with me? What would you do if I posted this?

Namjoonswifey:

Namjoonswifey: I spotted you at a restaurant this morning. I took a video from afar and zoomed in on you. I will post this and show everyone how big of a pig you actually are.

Jinnie: All I was doing is eating though....

1,006,478 likes

Namjoonswifey: Look at this pig. He doesn't know that he's getting fatter by the second. Every time he breathes he gains weight. That's how pitiful he is.

|View all 5,000 comments|

|+|

Urisanma: He looks perfectly fine. All he's doing is eating a burger.

Yourhobi: Hye.....this is so wrong...at least he doesn't look like a stick.

Messychrisbrown: Lmao he is pretty ugly. Follow back?

Chimchim: WTF? IS THAT JIN? WHOEVER TOOK THIS VIDEO I WILL PERSONALLY STRANGLE YOU IN YOUR SLEEP.

Kookieinurcream: Why the hell would you make fun of someone like this? So immature.

Joonieonion: He is perfect. He's handsome and beautiful at the same time. Let him eat what he wants. You're supposed to eat to survive. Jin has a great personality, something that you seem to lack.

Joonieonion has sent you a message

Joonieonion: Hey Jin. You're handsome alright. Believe that.

Read 10:09 PM