|28|

I woke up, not feeling the warm arms wrapped around me. I open my eyes and was blinded by the sun seeping through the blinds. I sat up to see Namjoon on the floor writing something.

It seemed liked he was writing lyrics so I didn't want to mess with him, knowing how upset he gets. I stood up and kissed his cheek, causing him to swat me away. A frown appeared on my face.

I began walking to the door since it was better that he be left alone with his work but a voice stopped me before I reached the door knob. Then I felt a peck on my cheek. I look to see Namjoon heading back to his spot after kissing my cheek.

A smile didn't hesitate to make its way onto my face along with a small blush. I decided to test the waters and see how long it would take for him to kick me out.

"I love you." I say.

Namjoon looks up from his sheet at me. "I love you too." He responds, writing down some more lyrics till he shakes his head and erases it.

I go up to him and sat on the bed before playing with his hair. He swats my hand away. "Jin..." He says through gritted teeth. I could tell I was making him frustrated.

I pout and stood up. "Sorry. Ill go make breakfast." I began walking away when a hand grabs my wrist and pulls me down. Namjoon kisses me softly.

"I'll be down there once I'm done." He whispers, letting go of my wrist. My face was full of ecstasy that I actually skipped out the room. I walk to the kitchen and started to make the basic pancake and eggs. Enough for the both of us since I'm starting to run out of ingredients.

I finished and placed the plates on the table. I sat and waited patiently for my boyfriend to come downstairs and eat with me like he said.

5 minutes.

10 minutes.

35 minutes.

50 minutes.

An hour and a half.

The food was cold now but I still stared at the stairs, hoping a pair of feet would come walking down but they never did. No matter how long I waited, I just knew he wasn't going to come out of the room.

I did start crying but why would I start crying over something as silly as this? I spent all of yesterday with him so why am I crying? I get the chance to call him mine so I shouldn't be crying just because he's not eating with me. You're being selfish.

It was lonely staring straight ahead at an empty chair and cold food. Tears were dropping but I didn't care.

I heard shoes coming down the stairs but I couldn't grab enough courage to look at who it was. I obviously know who it was.

"Jin! I'll be right back! backI need to help Yoongi with his music. I might not be back till tomorrow." He's leaving. Did he forget about eating with me? It's fine. I shouldn't be so affected by this. "Jin?" He calls again.

I'm overreacting aren't I?

I hear him walk into the kitchen and I just stared straight at his chair that he was supposed to sit in. My legs and arms were getting numb.

"Jin, why are you crying?" Namjoon holds my face and turns me towards him. I look down at my lap and watched another tear fall.

It took everything in me to try to talk. "Y-You won't be here to....eat your food so I'll throw it away." The words came out very quietly.

Namjoon's face seemed like he didn't understand. "Jin, you're really crying over that? Sorry but I really have to pay attention to my work right now." I nod, wiping my tears that somehow wouldn't stop. I was just being a clingy boyfriend.

"I understand." I let out which was just muffled by a cry. I hear Namjoon sigh loudly before he grabbed his plate and put it in the microwave. I watched what the younger was doing. Once he took out the food and set it down on the table. He did the same with my food.

He walked up to me and pecked my lips. "Stop crying now. I will eat with you." He goes to his seats and began eating. He was wearing the clothes I washed for him all last night before I went to bed.

"Don't you have to help Yoongi?" I ask. I didn't want him to miss work from me.

Namjoon looks up from his food. "You were crying. You expected me to leave you alone with your tears?"

"You did for almost an hour."

Namjoon starts coughing but he hasn't eaten a bite yet so he couldn't be coughing from the food. I run up and pat his back. He was probably sick.

Hopefully I didn't put much stress on him.

°°°°°°°°°
I had a totally different idea for this chapter. I have know idea what the hell happened. It was written poorly sorry.

Y'all best be voting for my boys or ill personally strangle you.

Love you~