Official Ending

This is the special smut chapter
(Continued from the epilogue)

Warning: Basically this is going to be very sexual (wattpad please don't hurt me) if you don't enjoy reading things like this you don't have to. This is mainly for everyone who do like reading things like this.

I decided to give you guys this before I went on my writing break. This is the official end of the book.

During this I didn't know whether to write c-m or come because I don't want this chapter taken down by wattpad so I just wrote come :)

Also this is no disrespect to Namjoon or Jin. This is mainly for Armys. Okay now that I'm done. I also apologize for any grammar mistakes along the way, I do update chapters on my phone because I'm too lazy to type on the computer but I did do spelling check so spelling should be okay.

|Told in 3rd person|
-

"Namjoon? What are you doing back from America so early?" Jin smiled brightly as he walked up to his boyfriend.

Namjoon engulfed the elder in his arms, kissing the top of his head. "To come visit you obviously. Did you not want me back?" Namjoon pouts as he pulled away from his boyfriend.

"No its not that. I just didn't expect you to be back so early." Jin kisses Namjoon on his cheek before sitting back on the stool.

"This place is a damn ghost town. Where is everyone?" Namjoon asked, looking around the shop. The tables had nice white table cloths over them and matching colored chairs.

"Its early in the morning plus this place just opened. Obviously no one will come yet." Jin pulled out a cupcake and began eating it as he scrolled through his phone, laughing at a few memes in his explore page because that's all his life is.

One huge meme.

Soon Jin felt arms snake around his waist and a peck on his cheek. "Show me attention." Namjoon whines to his boyfriend who still scrolled through his phone no matter what Namjoon did.

"Sorry but the memes are calling." Jin replies, taking another bite of the cupcake.

It all happened so quickly. While Jin was distracted, Namjoon knocked the phone out his hand and quickly turned the elder around on the stool.

"What was that for?" Jin complains, trying to reach for his phone but Namjoon held his wrist tightly together

"So I can do this." Eagerly, Namjoon captures Jin's lips in his. His mouth began to taste like blueberry frosting the more deeper they kissed. From this close proximity, Namjoon could smell the shampoo fumes coming off of Jin's hair but he wasn't focused on that at this moment.

Just as Namjoon was about to go for Jin's neck, the male stopped him. "There are windows. People will see." Jin pointed out while breathing heavily. It was more of a make out than a kiss.

"You have a back room." And just like that the two frantically made there way to the back room, stopping a few times just to kiss and not ruin the mood they had set for themselves.

Just as they entered the room Namjoon slammed his partner up against the door and attacked his neck, running his hands underneath Jin's shirt.

"Joon, slow down." Jin manage a to get out before letting out a small moan.