|21|

Thank you for all the kind comments. I was able to rest and I have a doctors appointment on Saturday.

This chapter is pretty short since I'm practically dying in my bed.
°°°°°°

I spent so much money on Jimin's outfits at the mall and I only bought one shirt. I still remember the short talk I had with the younger about Yoongi.

"Jimin, I'm just saying that you should be more aware on how Yoongi acts around you." We were sitting at the food court and I was already done eating.

"Jin, he was just a silly idol crush that I had. He's obviously straight." Jimin really wanted to avoid this topic. I could tell.

I sigh heavily, wanting to pull out my hair. "The only thing now straight here is your damn mind. The boy likes you! He told me and he was basically gushing over you. Yes, the hardcore rapper, 24 hour sleeping, grandpa likes you and you were to blind to see."

That's what I wanted to tell him but I didn't. I just simply kept it to myself.

"Jimin, try asking him out on one date. Just one. Please." I beg.

Jimin finally gives up. "Fine. If he doesn't reject me." I'm sure he won't.

I wonder if Jimin had asked him yet anyway. I lay on my couch, bored.

Jinnie: Wanna Skype?

Joonieonion: Why?

Jinnie: Because I want to talk with my boyfriend tf?

Joonieonion: Maybe some other time Jin.

Jinnie: Oh can I at least call?

Joonieonion: I really don't want to talk Rn.

Jinnie: Oh then we'll talk later I guess.

Jinnie: I love you...

Read 7:16 PM

°°°°°°°°

Again thank you for all the nice comments <3 Hopefully ill get better soon.

Make sure you all eat and get some rest also.

Goodnight loves