Character Answers

|Jin|

From Jin-pai: If that's really Namjoon at your shop, are you planning on starting a life with him?

Jin: Well I do plan to start a life with Namjoon. I don't want to move so fast though. I'm glad we are dating at this point!

From Squishymochi123: Hello! Uhm, this isn't a question but goodluck to your shop and basically everything. Stay cute!

Jin: D'awww you stay cute also! Thank you so much! Hopefully my shop will become better through the years! Jimin even offered to help!

|Kim Namjoon|

From DreamcatcherAnge: Why were you together with Hye and why did it take you so long to choose Jin over her?

Namjoon: Gosh! I was hoping to get all the nice and supportive questions like Jin but nooooo I get hit with personal ones. I got back together with Hye out of anger from deciding to break up with Jin. I guess I was just mad at the time.

From Squishymochi123: Dude, what took you so long?

Namjoon: Fear I guess. Scared of hurting him again.

From Assasins-jin: Why is it so long for u to choose Jin over Hye that bitchi?

Namjoon: I swear my iq dropped from that question like what kind of English is that? I'm joking. Didn't I answer a question like this already?

|Min Yoongi|

From SquishyMochi123: Again! This ain't a question but, take care of Jimin!

Yoongi: I will don't worry!

|Jeon Jungkook|

From _Phantaestic: Have you found a bf/gf yet because if not you know im the girl to call (jk he's way out of my league)

Jungkook: Well I don't really know you that much. I would date you if I wasn't trying to get my life together first. Wait a year then hit me up ;)

|Author|

Jin-pai: Sequel or nah?

Author: Nah, I feel like I ended this on a good note. I'm sorry if you guys expected a sequel :( I feel bad

From Squishymochi123: HOW DO YOU MAKE AMAZING STORIES AND I LOVE YOU AUTHOR-NIM

Author: My stories aren't that great. I felt like this one was so cringey but thank you. I love you too <3

From DreamcatcherAnge: How long have you been writing cause your damn good at it and any good tips for beginners?

Author: Gosh I think I've been writing for two years on wattpad because I use to have a book called Voice in my head which wasn't fanfic. Any good tips? All I can say is get creative, take actual events and such and put it into a book. Conflicts are a good way to get a book to continue so the character can figure a way to fix it :)

°°°°°°°

WELL THATS ALL FOLKS.

The yoonmin book will be up tonight. I will update this book for it :)