|25|

The cab dropped me off home and Jimin had left to go to his house. I was glad to be back in the comfort of my own house. I felt bad about all the things going on with Namjoon and I.

I just don't understand why he didn't want me coming to his concert. I know the G-dragon dude said he was just nervous but I felt like there was more to that. He hadn't contacted me for a whole week which obviously had me worried. Second, he seemed somewhat angry when he pulled me in that room.

What made me wonder the most was because he had bruises on him. He was out somewhere with Yoongi now. It was fairly late so I hope he was back at home safely. It was about 3 AM because the cab had to make stops for gas and the bathroom.

I took out my phone. I hesitated before calling my boyfriend.

Calling: Joon💞

After three rings the phone was finally picked up. "Jin, why are you calling so late?" A raspy and tired voice sounded through the phone.

He must've been asleep. That means he made it home safely. "Are you mad at me?" I decided to be straightforward and ask him. I really needed to know because no one wants their significant other to be mad at them.

It reminded me of this one photo I saw of a man who didn't talk to his wife for years because she made him mad. Lord, I hope that doesn't happen with us.

"Why are you asking?" Namjoon's voice was more clear now.

"Because you hadn't contacted me in a week an you were quite angry when I showed up to your concert. Are you getting tired of me?" I don't know why but negative thoughts kept popping in my head.

What if he found someone better?

Am I not attractive?

Am I too boring?

Those were just some thoughts though. Right now I couldn't think of anything positive. Does he not like me around anymore? I would never say these things about myself and I'm surprised he's making me think this much.

"No Jin I'm most definitely not tired of you. I'm just really stressed this month with all the song writing and music making. I've been too busy with that stuff that I didn't know how to make time to call, laugh, or even go on a date with you. I didn't want you at the concert because I knew I would be too stressed and sloppy with my rapping. I really wanted to impress you with something better."

If I do think back to the small concert, his rapping was slow and not matching with the beat. I'm so selfish to think that the reason of his lack of attention was because of me.

"I did take it too far by getting mad and leaving you there. I'm sorry." Namjoon apologizes. I was left speechless for a while, not knowing what to say.

I would've asked about the marks on him but chose to save that for another time.

"I'm sorry for going against your wishes and showing up. Jimin dragged me there." I could hear the younger laugh.

"Jin, I'm really sorry for ignoring you. If you want I can take you on a date Sunday." Namjoon offered.

"Please do. I actually want to talk with you without having to argue."

I couldn't see him but I bet he's smiling on the other line because I know I am. "Okay now get your beauty rest because you need it."

I gasp and he chuckles. "I'm just joking you know you're beautiful. Now go to bed you idiot."

"Respect your hy-"

"Go to bed. I love you." He interrupted which totally stopped what I was saying. I was happy that we finally made up.

"I love you too."

°°°°°°°°
Bonus
°°°°°°°°

°°°°°°°°Bonus°°°°°°°°

2,678 likes

Minsweg: My #1 fan came to support me!!!!

|View all 2 comments|

Yourhobi: A person who puts more than one exclamation mark is desperate af.

Minsweg: You would know...

Jinnie: Today has been hectic but I'm prepared for Sunday! Goodnight my children!

|View all 3 comments|

Kookieinurcream: Goodnight mommy

Joonieonion: Goodnight <3

Kookieinurcream: ^^^^ Goodnight dad

°°°°°°°°
So its almost 1 AM here so I decided to drop an update. I forgot to mention that the schedule doesn't start till I have published the yoonmin book.

But my lazy ass has yet to make a cover for it.

Can we talk about how a wwIII is bout to go down

Same though

But we got namjin so who cares if a few missels come flying our way

Obama plz come back. I don't wanna die under a Cheetos control [plz don't get triggered by my joke]

Love you guys! Get some sleep tonight! Bye!