F|46|F

Filler chapter

°°°°°°°°°

"Are you still mad at me?"

"I'm mad at you for many things."

"Jin, it was a doll."

"A doll that I didn't even get to spend 5 seconds with till the god of destruction slammed it against the wall and gave it back to Jungkook!" I yell at Namjoon who was sitting on the other couch reading a book.

Namjoon stood up and walked back over to me. "What if we go to the mall? Would that make it up to you? You can use my card to buy anything you want." He pulls out his wallet and waved it in my face.

I shrugged and turned my attention back to my phone. Namjoon wouldn't stop waving his wallet in my face. I kicked him with my foot hanging off the couch only to have him grab my foot and start tickling it.

I am a grown man yet I still laugh like a hyena when someone tickles me.

"Your laugh sounds like Windex." I cover my mouth. "Don't stop laughing."

It was quiet for a while when Namjoon's phone rang. He quickly looked at the caller id and answered it. "Hello?" He talks into the phone.

I could here a girly voice on the other line. I knew it was Hye about to take Namjoon away again. "Sorry but I can't go." I look up to see Namjoon was looking right at me.

"Because I'm kinda busy and I don't want to leave where I am." I tried to hide a smile the was clear on my face. He ends the call and sits next to me.

"Why aren't you going with your girlfriend?"

He shrugs. "She gets annoying at times." That's what he said but he mumbled something straight after that was too incoherent to understand. Plus it was in English.

"So about the mall, I really don't feel like going anywhere today and it's too late in the afternoon just continue doing your music." I grab the book he was reading and flipped to page one.

He pushes the book down and I glanced up at him.

"How about I show you around the studio?"

°°°°°°°°
This chapter (I made a filler) was gonna be longer but I have a big surprise for you guys next chapter

Hint:

You get no hints <3

Still love you though